Sydney meet 20/10
Oct 19, 2007 at 1:08 AM Post #182 of 188
Quote:

Originally Posted by sum1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got a couple of lossless file on my laptop that i'm pretty interested in trying it with a DAC/AMP (like an ibasso D1) if anyone is willing to share it with me
biggrin.gif

Here is the listing of the lossless stuff that i got that should be a pretty good reference audio to try with:
Ultrasone sample CD (I believe most of them are binaural recordings)
Marantz audiphile test cd [comes from SACD but unfortunately i can only rip it from it's normal cd layer]
Andrea Bocelli - Romanza [XRCD]
FIM - This is K2 HD Sound ! [K2 HD]

You can chuck on my iBasso D1 too if you like. Don't have a transportable transport that I was willing to bring :p.

Oct 19, 2007 at 1:53 AM Post #183 of 188
Quote:

Originally Posted by yobs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You can chuck on my iBasso D1 too if you like. Don't have a transportable transport that I was willing to bring :p.

Cool. I am currently looking to purchase an Ibasso D1 so i would appreciate it if i can have a listen to it before i make my decision. I am currently interested how much improvement i will get from it when compared to onboard sound which is known to be bad.

Oct 20, 2007 at 11:20 AM Post #185 of 188
Oct 21, 2007 at 3:29 AM Post #186 of 188
whens the next meet?

Mar 11, 2008 at 12:45 PM Post #187 of 188
Bumping this thread, curious if the UNSW meet for this year is still on.

Mar 12, 2008 at 1:49 AM Post #188 of 188
Quote:

Originally Posted by davidw89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bumping this thread, curious if the UNSW meet for this year is still on.

I guess the real question is whether anyone wants to organise another Sydney Meet less than six months after the last one. (whether it's hosted at UNSW again is a seperate matter).

BTW, the impressions thread for this meet can be found at http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f45/sy...ibrary-264291/ if you are looking for another place to try and get responses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back