Sydney (Australia) meet on Sunday December 19, 2010
Nov 9, 2010 at 4:41 AM Post #46 of 98
I'd be keen to attend, if I can get a leave pass from home (2 small kids)! I have:

Senn HD 650s;
Grado RS-1;
Imod: and
RSA Protector.

Circular Quay sounds great to me.

Nov 9, 2010 at 4:22 PM Post #47 of 98

Quote:
It'd pretty much be December 19 in Sydney, with someone else organising a location etc, or January 8, possibly at my house in Canberra, or I might be able to arrange a meet at a local Hi-fi store, which might be a better venue in some respects.

Hi Currawong

I just discovered this planned meeting. Fantastic news. I will be joining.

I have a DAC19DF.  

Nov 9, 2010 at 5:47 PM Post #48 of 98
Hi Guys,

I'm in for sure!

I can bring my Modded Melos Sha Gold + HP-2s/HF-2s and a Northstar

Cheers

Nov 11, 2010 at 6:18 AM Post #49 of 98
juzmister: Awesome.  I'll be bringing my Symphones Magnums, so I'll be looking forward to comparing them.  The Melos will certainly be very interesting.

Nov 11, 2010 at 7:18 AM Post #50 of 98
Hi Guys,

I'm quite new to Audio world, too, and am a reader in this forum, this is my 1st post
bigsmile_face.gif

If you still have room for more people, can I come in and join you? I'm looking forward to more exposure and wider knowledge in Audio technology.

I have AKG K701, which navii has already got, I can bring another pair..., and Etymotic ER4P/4S,

I'll be training to Circular Quay.

Nov 25, 2010 at 1:36 AM Post #56 of 98
Sorry I haven't updated the first post for a while. I've spent the last couple of weeks with a nasty flu.

I've decided not to rent a car while I'm in Sydney on Sunday (but pick it up on Monday morning) to save a bit on the rental.

I have also persuaded qusp to come, if he can get a flight.

Nov 28, 2010 at 6:34 PM Post #57 of 98
Hi all,

I am new to this new found hobby. Would love to attend but have to work on that day.
If this is a daytime event i might be able to host it at work.
I work in North Ryde in the Avaya building off Epping road.
No problem with parking as we have a car park and can buzz everyone in.

Just need to speak to management to see if it OK.

Nov 28, 2010 at 11:47 PM Post #59 of 98
G'day phynkyspunky,

We have been offered a location at Circular Quay, but thanks anyway.  

I'm thinking a tentative time of 12 noon, which is something we haven't discussed yet.

Nov 29, 2010 at 11:41 AM Post #60 of 98

Quote:
G'day phynkyspunky,

We have been offered a location at Circular Quay, but thanks anyway.  

I'm thinking a tentative time of 12 noon, which is something we haven't discussed yet.

Traffic in Sydney can get quite horrendous on weekends...depending on the whether.  A 10 am start might prove beneficial for those that are coming from western Sydney, it may also help people that are squeezed in their schedule with any pre-planned evening activities of their own.  People can still sleep in arrive later from their Saturday night parties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back