Surprise! HF-1 (Head-Fi 1)!!!
Sep 15, 2005 at 5:23 AM Post #318 of 1,119
#210.....
biggrin.gif

Sep 15, 2005 at 11:02 AM Post #321 of 1,119
Tod!

I made a little mistake in placing my order.
I added TWO pairs of FLATS, but I wanted just one, so I sent you an email to ask you to correct it.

Hope you can reply and tell me my serial when you'll be back
wink.gif

thank you so much
jacopi|!

Sep 15, 2005 at 3:43 PM Post #322 of 1,119
Hmmmm not quite sure if my order has been placed. I thought I'd post here in case Todd's reading this.

I callled last Saturday, September 10 and left a message with all of my information including shipping and CC info on Todd's voicemail. I sent an email to confirm on Tuesday. I haven't heard back either by phone or email. I tried calling today and got a message that Todd is out until next week. I tried leaving a message but the recording didn't register. I'm not quite sure where the order stands now. I suppose I can just wait until next week to confirm/reorder. Todd, you can always PM me here if there is any problem. I check Head-Fi at least once a day.

Edit: I suppose I'll order online. I just don't want to cause any confusion with double ordering in case my order has already been placed (plus I would have liked the lower number I would have received from the Saturday order but what can you do).

Sep 15, 2005 at 9:40 PM Post #323 of 1,119
I´ll probably order the 30th. I don´t know if I´m going to like the sound but I can always sell them afterwards if I don´t like it.

Also, is John Grado going to make more than 250 cans?
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 16, 2005 at 12:09 AM Post #326 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by erikzen
Hmmmm not quite sure if my order has been placed. I thought I'd post here in case Todd's reading this.

I callled last Saturday, September 10 and left a message with all of my information including shipping and CC info on Todd's voicemail. I sent an email to confirm on Tuesday. I haven't heard back either by phone or email. I tried calling today and got a message that Todd is out until next week. I tried leaving a message but the recording didn't register. I'm not quite sure where the order stands now. I suppose I can just wait until next week to confirm/reorder. Todd, you can always PM me here if there is any problem. I check Head-Fi at least once a day.

Edit: I suppose I'll order online. I just don't want to cause any confusion with double ordering in case my order has already been placed (plus I would have liked the lower number I would have received from the Saturday order but what can you do).

I reckon you'll have a single order with the lower number. If you put your Head-Fi username and details in both orders Todd will pick up on the fact, and because you phoned early you should be low in the list too. Worst case scenario IMO is that he has to cancel one of the orders - all the phone orders HAVE got through to him AFAIK, so you should be OK. It's just that by Saturday I think he was too swamped to make calls back, if you'd phoned early this week I reckon he would've been able to tell you your number and confirm your order.

Sep 16, 2005 at 1:49 AM Post #327 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by erikzen

I would just order online and mention in the comments that you called on the weekend to first order them. I actually ordered online on Sunday and called that same day to leave Todd a message repeating the order on the phone. Given how busy he was with the backlog of orders, I'm not surprised I never heard back from him either.

Sep 16, 2005 at 4:19 AM Post #329 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by DRSpeed85
Guys I am somewhat lost in so many of these HF-1 threads. Where and how can I order one???

go to todd's website, order a SR225, and in the comment box say you want a HF-1, say you are DRSpeed85 from head-fi, and you are done!

Sep 16, 2005 at 2:27 PM Post #330 of 1,119
To those who ordered online: Did Todd send you an E-Mail stating which queue number you got?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back