Just ask Todd.

I'd be surprised if nobody's done it already, to be honest
smily_headphones1.gif

Already taken.......
biggrin.gif

Sep 18, 2005 at 3:20 AM Post #349 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Feanor
Just pushed the button on the purchase. Woohoo!! Now for a nice email to Larry.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feels good doesn't it? I haven't had any of the twinges of guild I usually associate with headphone purchases.

Sep 18, 2005 at 11:48 AM Post #350 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by skitlets
Hmm...I ordered online, but in my confirmation email, it appears I've only been charged $5 for shipping. No where does it show the 225/HF-1 that I did add to my cart.

Code:

Code:
[left]Thank you very much for choosing Todd The Vinyl Junkie. Priority Mail $5.00 Total $5.00[/left]

Did Todd read through the comment and edit out the 225 and will charge me the proper price for the HF-1? I'm slightly concerned...

Just checked my confirmation email and it did not show what I bough either. I don't think Todd read trough the comment field and editted the confirmation email. Or he must have done that really fast because I got it almost instanstly after I placed the order.

I just didn't take notice because everything he needs to know I put in the comment field. But now you mention it is strange that it doens't say that I ordered a Sr225.

Did anyone else here experiance the same thing? Or not. Both experiances are welcome.

Sep 18, 2005 at 12:40 PM Post #351 of 1,119
Lisa and skitlets, my confirmation email definitely mentioned the SR-225 as shown below. BTW,the 10% discount shown doesn't apply.

Thank you very much for choosing Todd The Vinyl Junkie.

Grado
SR-225 - 1 @ $195.00 $19.50 $175.50
Winter Sale - 10% discount

Priority Mail $5.00

Sep 18, 2005 at 1:12 PM Post #352 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey
Feels good doesn't it? I haven't had any of the twinges of guild I usually associate with headphone purchases.

biggrin.gif
ah, but now come the twinges of guilt that have to do with sending a can you havent even heard to be modded or not. Also, the "should I spend 100$ on PADS?" question.
biggrin.gif

EDIT:

Lisa, could it be that you spent a lot of time with the checkout? I had that screen on for hours where it asked for CC info, and got the same results as you. I went back and the cart was empty, so I added the sr-225 again and checked out in a timely manner. I'm sure Todd can solve the problems when he gets back next week.

Sep 18, 2005 at 2:35 PM Post #353 of 1,119
Quote:

biggrin.gif
ah, but now come the twinges of guilt that have to do with sending a can you havent even heard to be modded or not. Also, the "should I spend 100$ on PADS?" question.
biggrin.gif

EDIT:

Lisa, could it be that you spent a lot of time with the checkout? I had that screen on for hours where it asked for CC info, and got the same results as you. I went back and the cart was empty, so I added the sr-225 again and checked out in a timely manner. I'm sure Todd can solve the problems when he gets back next week.

Could be. I did take my time to think about it.
I sure hope that Todd got my order. If only so I will get my HF-1 sooner rather than later. I ordered over a week ago. If he got that order it doesn't matter, does it? It says in the comment field all he needs to know.

Sep 18, 2005 at 10:10 PM Post #356 of 1,119
Anyone know when the second batch is supposed to be shipped out?

Sep 18, 2005 at 10:30 PM Post #358 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
Anyone know when the second batch is supposed to be shipped out?

I think I read todd/grado was shipping out 25/day. Something like that. It's pretty late, sorry about the unsure info.

Sep 18, 2005 at 11:34 PM Post #359 of 1,119
Quote:

I think I read todd/grado was shipping out 25/day. Something like that. It's pretty late, sorry about the unsure info.

I think the exact quote is :

Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
Shipments will resume on Tuesday and continue until all of the orders are filled with 20-25 shipping daily.

From POST #307 of this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back