Surprise! HF-1 (Head-Fi 1)!!!
Sep 20, 2005 at 5:24 PM Post #377 of 1,119
No problem, gives me more time to get my finances in order.
biggrin.gif

Sep 20, 2005 at 7:56 PM Post #379 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by philodox
No problem, gives me more time to get my finances in order.
biggrin.gif

Same, lol. I was in a rush to get money before the end of the week. Now I can procrastinate and then try to sell my house.

Sep 20, 2005 at 10:04 PM Post #380 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
Hi All,

Due to the unbelievable number of orders I have to suspend - not end but suspend sales for the time being. All of those who have ordered or left phone messages are on the list and I will call you or you can call me to firm up the order. No new orders will be taken until further notice.

Do NOT PANIC!!! They will be made available as soon as Grado Labs and TTVJ can catch up. This is not the end but say, halftime, with the 2nd half coming soon.

It is taking Grado Labs longer to build each headphone than anticipated and I can use this time to better service those who have already ordered as well as those who will be ordering in the near future.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Todd

Thanks Todd! And btw if #200 is billed and sent after 10/01/05 perchance, that would make me very happy (as in, would dull the wifely hammer blow)
icon10.gif

Sep 21, 2005 at 12:22 AM Post #381 of 1,119
Does Todd send out emails with fedex tracking numbers on it after it is shipped? Because I live in a closed apartment building, fedex guy can't leave me a note to make myself available the next day.

Sep 21, 2005 at 12:24 AM Post #382 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
Thanks Todd! And btw if #200 is billed and sent after 10/01/05 perchance, that would make me very happy (as in, would dull the wifely hammer blow)
icon10.gif

I'm sure he could hold it aside for you even if it could ship earlier
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 21, 2005 at 3:22 AM Post #383 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
All of those who have ordered or left phone messages are on the list and I will call you or you can call me to firm up the order.

My reading of your post is that if we've ordered online (on your website, not via email), you still definitely want a follow-up phone call.

I don't want to add to your load if unnecessary... Am I reading that right?

EDIT:
Nevermind. I was not reading that right. My question was answered in this parallel thread:
http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137912

Sep 21, 2005 at 11:03 PM Post #384 of 1,119
This is strange. Todd won't charge my credit card until the headphones ship, right? Well, I'm #117, and the money has been withdrawn from my CC. Have they shipped already? I'm slightly confused. Todd?

Sep 21, 2005 at 11:13 PM Post #385 of 1,119
Still wondering Todd what to do here. I ordered online, but in my confirmation email, it appears I've only been charged $5 for shipping. No where does it show the 225/HF-1 that I did add to my cart.

Code:

Code:
[left]Thank you very much for choosing Todd The Vinyl Junkie. Priority Mail $5.00 Total $5.00[/left]

Should I re-order? Or will you charge me appropriately when it ships out?

Sep 21, 2005 at 11:20 PM Post #386 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by skitlets
Still wondering Todd what to do here. I ordered online, but in my confirmation email, it appears I've only been charged $5 for shipping. No where does it show the 225/HF-1 that I did add to my cart.

Code:

Code:
[left]Thank you very much for choosing Todd The Vinyl Junkie. Priority Mail $5.00 Total $5.00[/left]

Should I re-order? Or will you charge me appropriately when it ships out?

Don't hold me to this but Todd should figure it out. I doubt he will just send a empty box. I bet that is just part of his system. But if it makes you feel better you could call him.

Sep 22, 2005 at 12:48 AM Post #387 of 1,119
Well, I'd rather Grado take their time than do a sloppy job, of course! As long as I eventually get time to order my pair, I'm happy. I won't be ordering until probably Sunday at the earliest anyway.

Sep 22, 2005 at 3:07 AM Post #389 of 1,119
Can i assume that Todd will send a follow-up email after the auto-generated one?

i made an order last Saturday (17 Sep) and have only received the auto-generated email thus far. Sounds like some other ppl are facing the same situation too.

Sep 22, 2005 at 3:42 AM Post #390 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by hansel_ng
Can i assume that Todd will send a follow-up email after the auto-generated one?

i made an order last Saturday (17 Sep) and have only received the auto-generated email thus far. Sounds like some other ppl are facing the same situation too.

i hope you ordered by the website, not by email. Todd wrote here that he's only taking online orders via his website - buy the SR225, then in the comment box ask for the HF-1 and state your head-fi name. if you try to email in an order, he won't see it for a loooooooooooooooooong time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back