Surprise! HF-1 (Head-Fi 1)!!!
Sep 23, 2005 at 4:25 AM Post #407 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa
Oh, I'm sorry, I was going to tell you but completely forgot about it.

The same thing happened to me in my comfirmation e-mail and I called Todd and everything was fine. So he should have received your order too. And you put in the comment box that you wanted a HF-1 so it should all be OK.

Thanks for letting me know! Now I don't need to call and bother Todd.

Sep 23, 2005 at 4:32 AM Post #408 of 1,119
#84 here and my card was charged yesterday. I can't wait to get them!
rs1smile.gif

Sep 23, 2005 at 7:18 AM Post #409 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by jar
It's not too late. Todd has temporarily closed orders because of the huge rush of interest. He said they'll reopen for a round 2 at some point, and they'll announce a new cutoff date at that time.

Sweet! I means I won't need to rush my decision.

Technically, is the absolute number of shipped cans to be sold still 500? Or will only 250 be sent out this time, and another 250 next time?

Sep 23, 2005 at 1:50 PM Post #410 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by TooNice
Technically, is the absolute number of shipped cans to be sold still 500? Or will only 250 be sent out this time, and another 250 next time?

I'm pretty sure I remember Todd saying that they'd make enough for every member that orders before the cutoff, but I can't find the post now.

Sep 23, 2005 at 3:25 PM Post #411 of 1,119
I'd like to get some info on how to cancel my order for an HF-1. I decided to freeze my spending on headphones (for now) and decided to get an ipod instead.

Besides, the HF-1 doesnt seem that much of a "limited edition" as it appears. Prolly going to get one sooner or later though.
icon10.gif

Sep 23, 2005 at 4:40 PM Post #412 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by DRSpeed85
Besides, the HF-1 doesnt seem that much of a "limited edition" as it appears. Prolly going to get one sooner or later though.
icon10.gif

How so? It's not even available to the general public
confused.gif

Sep 23, 2005 at 6:30 PM Post #414 of 1,119
Quote:

I'd like to get some info on how to cancel my order for an HF-1. I decided to freeze my spending on headphones (for now) and decided to get an ipod instead.

icon10.gif

someone mentioned in an earlier post that one of the limited edition woodies from audio technica had 500 and they're almost impossible to find now. the hf-1 will be around that same number...they're most certainly limited edition...might not seem so here at head-fi b/c we all have the opportunity to get one now, but in a year, two years, further down the road, they may be quite hard to find.

Sep 23, 2005 at 6:47 PM Post #415 of 1,119
Quote:

icon10.gif

Call Todd and talk to him. I had to cancel mine due to unexpected expenses. Todd was nice about me cancelling and the call only took a minute or two.

Sep 23, 2005 at 9:57 PM Post #416 of 1,119
I talked to Todd today. I'm #107 and he said that he had just shipped out all the ones before me today, and mine would ship next week. So I'm guessing <100 will have theirs by Monday or Tuesday. He sounded pretty worn out and tired on the phone, poor guy.

Sep 23, 2005 at 10:28 PM Post #417 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by noah11
I talked to Todd today. I'm #107 and he said that he had just shipped out all the ones before me today, and mine would ship next week. So I'm guessing <100 will have theirs by Monday or Tuesday. He sounded pretty worn out and tired on the phone, poor guy.

So before you would mean #106 was shipped today?? If thats the case, whoohoo, i cant wait to listen to them, but my cc wasnt charged yet, so im not quite sure...

Sep 23, 2005 at 10:38 PM Post #418 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by noah11

Wow... thats great news!!

Go Todd GO!!!

Garrett

Sep 24, 2005 at 2:16 AM Post #420 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by agile_one
Called Todd (1-866-444-3910), even though I was concerned about wasting his time during the crunch.

btw, I ordered online on the 11th, and am #152.

Thanks that info helps me!! I also ordered online on the 11th - so I should be somewhere near that number. That gives me an idea of when to expect them. I'm going to be out of town week after next - they'll probly come while I'm gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back