Surprise! HF-1 (Head-Fi 1)!!!
Sep 14, 2005 at 5:51 PM Post #301 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by wafflepants
I love you.

Well...um, yeah, that's uh...good...thanks.
eggosmile.gif

Sep 14, 2005 at 7:23 PM Post #302 of 1,119
Todd is it true that the cans are limited to 500 only? That's going to run out before the end of the week, never mind the end of the month!
eek.gif

Sep 14, 2005 at 7:57 PM Post #303 of 1,119
Hi guys,

I just got off of the phone with Todd. He asked me if I could post here to let you all know that his online ordering system works very well and so long as you have placed the hf-1 and your head-fi nick in the comments section while ordering, you shouldn't have to worry about confirming your order over the phone. He states that everyone who has done this will receive a headphone. He's a one-man show dealing with a plethora of orders at the moment, so please be patient
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks for your attention,
Tim (and Todd)

Sep 14, 2005 at 8:00 PM Post #304 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by tim_the_gamer
Hi guys,

I just got off of the phone with Todd. He asked me if I could post here to let you all know that his online ordering system works very well and so long as you have placed the hf-1 and your head-fi nick in the comments section while ordering, you shouldn't have to worry about confirming your order over the phone. He states that everyone who has done this will receive a headphone. He's a one-man show dealing with a plethora of orders at the moment, so please be patient
smily_headphones1.gif

Tim (and Todd)

Thanks Tim! I bet that will be a load off of Todd's shoulders! Btw what serial # are you?
icon10.gif

Sep 14, 2005 at 8:21 PM Post #306 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by tim_the_gamer
Hi guys,

smily_headphones1.gif

Tim (and Todd)

Oops, I probably should have read this post before calling him to confirm (sorry Todd).
eek.gif

Sep 14, 2005 at 8:38 PM Post #307 of 1,119
Hi All,

If you sent me an e-mail I will not be able to get to it. Please order online! I have tried to let you know that the e-mail was so piled up that I could not even begin to dig out.

I am going to be out of the office until Tuesday afternoon. Your online orders will be numbered as they come in as have all of the other orders. Shipments will resume on Tuesday and continue until all of the orders are filled with 20-25 shipping daily. The first 250 are almost sold. John will make as many as I can sell up to the 30th of this month so they should not run out for anyone who wants one. The first ones should be arriving to the first 25 owners tomorrow and Friday.

I apologise for not being able to answer the e-mails. I look forward to talking to you next week. I will be out of the office by the time you see this posted.

Todd

Sep 14, 2005 at 8:52 PM Post #308 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd

I apologise for not being able to answer the e-mails. I look forward to talking to you next week. I will be out of the office by the time you see this posted.

Todd

Lol, did you use a broom handle to hit "Submit" as you ran out the door?

Sep 14, 2005 at 8:58 PM Post #309 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
Hi All,

If you sent me an e-mail I will not be able to get to it. Please order online! I have tried to let you know that the e-mail was so piled up that I could not even begin to dig out.

I am going to be out of the office until Tuesday afternoon. Your online orders will be numbered as they come in as have all of the other orders. Shipments will resume on Tuesday and continue until all of the orders are filled with 20-25 shipping daily. The first 250 are almost sold. John will make as many as I can sell up to the 30th of this month so they should not run out for anyone who wants one. The first ones should be arriving to the first 25 owners tomorrow and Friday.

Todd

Thanks Todd. I resisted the urge to call you and confirm my online order over the weekend. Good thing I did. And thanks to you and John for all your hard work and patience with the insatiable masses on Head-Fi. We all owe you guys big.

Sep 14, 2005 at 9:20 PM Post #310 of 1,119
...this order pops my cherry both for Grados and buying from Todd.
Todd answered on the first ring and was very pleasant & helpful --
hopefully the Grados work out similarly well.
smily_headphones1.gif

In case anyone's curious, the serial number is up to 218 or so.
Number 250 is already taken. Being a computer programmer
geek type I asked for number 256.

Here's hoping the HF-2 doesn't come out on October 1st...
eek.gif

Sep 14, 2005 at 9:24 PM Post #311 of 1,119
haha 256 is an excellent number, grats! welcome to head-fi and sorry about your wallet!
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 14, 2005 at 11:09 PM Post #313 of 1,119
I take it all back. Todd got back to me about 5 mins after this post (which I then deleted). He is a good guy, and I am #172. Woo Hoo.

Sep 14, 2005 at 11:14 PM Post #314 of 1,119
He's not going to reply to you before next week. You should have gotten a confirmation email when you ordered. His online order processing works.

Sep 14, 2005 at 11:18 PM Post #315 of 1,119
I don't think anyone is in danger of "missing out" here. Todd has pretty much indicated that as long as you place your order before October, anyone who wants one will get one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back