Surprise! HF-1 (Head-Fi 1)!!!
Sep 13, 2005 at 12:16 AM Post #256 of 1,119
Called and then ordered online this afternoon. Accidentally ordered 2, but I assume Todd will cancel the second since they are limited to 1 per Head-Fier. Hoping they are not too limited since I am low on the list. Maybe I can be Team HF-1 member 999.

Sep 13, 2005 at 2:39 AM Post #258 of 1,119
does anyone know how much international postage will be? a fellow aussie head-fier (Kenny12) and i would like a pair each, but we were thinking if we combine postage together it might be cheaper? saves todd the hassle too
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 13, 2005 at 3:10 AM Post #259 of 1,119
Hi becomethemould,

It is $25 for Global Priority to Australia for 1 or $30 for 2. I will need both members Head-Fi names (there is a 1 per member limit!) - you can order them online and put the names in the comments section of the order. Thanks!

Todd

Sep 13, 2005 at 4:28 AM Post #260 of 1,119
wow, i had no idea that the 1st batch would be shipping so soon! do we have even the slightest idea how large the next batch will be, and how long till they are ready to ship? Not that im rushing or anything, but im just amazed they were able to get this first 25 out so quick!

Sep 13, 2005 at 4:41 AM Post #262 of 1,119
Ordered online. Hope you still have some left
rs1smile.gif

How much is shipping to Canada?

Sep 13, 2005 at 7:07 AM Post #264 of 1,119
I hope it is understood that whoever get's theirs first, is OBLIGATED to post pics! Don't upset the herd.

hf1smile.gif

Sep 13, 2005 at 8:50 AM Post #265 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by VR6ofpain
I hope it is understood that whoever get's theirs first, is OBLIGATED to post pics! Don't upset the herd.

hf1smile.gif

Definately.
rs1smile.gif

Sep 13, 2005 at 11:49 AM Post #266 of 1,119
Hi Todd,

Is it possible that we could get the number of headphones which would be shipped in the next batch?

Overlunge

Sep 13, 2005 at 12:24 PM Post #267 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by arribadia
Hi,

How can I order? I'm quite keen too!

Just don't use email; this is personal experience speaking. I read the intro thread last Friday and noticing the "please email me" part of Todd's sig, thought that I would reduce his call load and hurriedly sent email to reserve a pair (worked for PS-1s......). Hadn't checked the thread since except for reading the several week lead time remark so thought all was cool.

Last night, I heard from a fellow member that he hasn't even gotten to email yet. So, instead of being in the first (or second batch), it sounds like I'm not even in. Totally my fault....... Moral: Call or order online only.

Sep 13, 2005 at 12:52 PM Post #268 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by overlunge
Hi Todd,

Is it possible that we could get the number of headphones which would be shipped in the next batch?

Overlunge

From what I understood from various posts, the first 25 are going out first, then up to #100 is going out in a couple of weeks. After that, who knows?

Sep 13, 2005 at 12:58 PM Post #269 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by drp
Just don't use email; this is personal experience speaking. I read the intro thread last Friday and noticing the "please email me" part of Todd's sig, thought that I would reduce his call load and hurriedly sent email to reserve a pair (worked for PS-1s......). Hadn't checked the thread since except for reading the several week lead time remark so thought all was cool.

Last night, I heard from a fellow member that he hasn't even gotten to email yet. So, instead of being in the first (or second batch), it sounds like I'm not even in. Totally my fault....... Moral: Call or order online only.

This is so true. I sent Todd an email on friday and the same thing has happened too me.

Can anyone tell me, if you order online is your credit card charged as soon as the order is placed or when it ships? Hope it's the later, because i need to transfer funds to the CC to cover the cost.

Sep 13, 2005 at 1:36 PM Post #270 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by AML
Can anyone tell me, if you order online is your credit card charged as soon as the order is placed or when it ships? Hope it's the later, because i need to transfer funds to the CC to cover the cost.

Todd told me it's the latter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back