Quote:

Originally Posted by VR6ofpain
It is about time for a pic...right?
hf1smile.gif

^
HF1smile

haha...nice!

Sep 12, 2005 at 7:20 PM Post #242 of 1,119
Well, 13 pages on and I want into this thread, too! No clue what number I'll get yet.

Ordered online last eve. Thanks Todd... very cool of you to be doing this.

Sep 12, 2005 at 7:40 PM Post #243 of 1,119
From Headphile...
I will most likely be offering HF-1 modding in the coming weeks. I consider it will probably be an excellent headphone to mod. Will I have a special deal? Stay tuned is about all I can say right now… Woody HF-1 fantasy pic here.

Sep 12, 2005 at 7:43 PM Post #244 of 1,119
That Headphile mod mockup looks sweet.
cool.gif

Sep 12, 2005 at 9:21 PM Post #247 of 1,119
Hi All,

Its official,

The first 25 HF-1's will be shipping out to their new owners tomorrow. I don't have a production pair so I have NO pictures but you guys will be able to post some of your own very soon. The next headphones should follow soon - I don't expect any long waits or Delays. The very fine folks at Grado Labs are taking good care of the production end - hats off to them!!!

Please continue to be patient with me. I am just beginning to dig out from the avalanche of orders, calls and e-mails.

Thanks to all who have ordered and to all who are participating in this and all of the other threads about the HF-1. Your input and excitement are very encouraging.

Todd

Sep 12, 2005 at 9:41 PM Post #249 of 1,119
I wish I could just go to Grado Labs and pick mine up since I'm in the city. Meet John Grado again, take a picture with him, and have him sign it
biggrin.gif

Sep 12, 2005 at 11:51 PM Post #251 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
Hi All,

Its official,

The first 25 HF-1's will be shipping out to their new owners tomorrow. I don't have a production pair so I have NO pictures but you guys will be able to post some of your own very soon. The next headphones should follow soon - I don't expect any long waits or Delays. The very fine folks at Grado Labs are taking good care of the production end - hats off to them!!!

Woohoo!!!!! I'll be getting these and a Mapletree Ear+ Purist HD on the same day!! I'll never get to bed that night.
very_evil_smiley.gif
Thanks Todd and Grado!

Sep 13, 2005 at 12:06 AM Post #253 of 1,119
can't wati!!! I better get it this week..or I am gonna personaly storm my nearest post office and demand my HF1!

Sep 13, 2005 at 12:07 AM Post #254 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
larry is gonna be recabling mine asap ; ).

(funds permitting of course).

Yeah, I'm thinking that I'd like mine recabled as well
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 13, 2005 at 12:11 AM Post #255 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
Yeah, I'm thinking that I'd like mine recabled as well
very_evil_smiley.gif

I want to hear what RS-1 owners have to say about the HF-1 and how they compare. Yeah, yeah, I know some people think I'm crazy thinking they might be comparable, but you never know. If reports say they are even closer than before I may get mine recabled too and possibly put off an RS-1 upgrade. I think it would be cool to do the woodies too, it would be neat having a two tone wood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back