Sunrise SW-Xcape or MEElectronics A151?
Mar 27, 2011 at 3:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

chevaliex

New Head-Fier
Which of the two would you recommend? I mostly plan to use it on-the-go, so sound quality, comfort, and isolation are probably the priority for me. Price isn't really too much of a factor since they are in the same range. :D

I've read the reviews and such around for both, but I haven't seen many comparisons of the two. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks for your help!

Mar 28, 2011 at 6:37 AM Post #4 of 6
I just got the A151.  It is indeed well built.  Also, I can say that it sounds very good and has a lot of accessories to get you going.

I know that other people are having problem with the build quality of the Sunrise.  Just look at the Sunrise Xcape V2 thread.

In the deals thread someone has stated that at buy.com the A151 can be had for $49.99.  It regualary sells for 74.99.

I would recommend it.  Good luck in your search!

May 18, 2011 at 10:29 PM Post #6 of 6
I had te Sunrise V.1's and they sounded amazing, but the build quality wasnt great, and lost hearing in one ear by the 2nd-3rd month. Tried re wiring them myself and got no-where. So I bought the A151's and the quality sound is up to par but not as good as the Sunrise's. Build aspect though, they seem much better (speaking of A151's).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back