:sunrise: Official 2015 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 18, 2015, Doubletree San Francisco Airport
Apr 16, 2015 at 11:46 AM Post #61 of 441
  ^Hahaha, nah...still trying to come to one of these without hauling anything.  That way I will have time to listen to a couple of things AND jibber jabber with my peeps. 
tongue.gif
   Besides, I don't have any of the new stuff!

Warning, Off-Topic:  Fun Saturday. I am supervising a family member in building a Bottlehead Quicksand amp & then I will install the Speedball upgrade into my Crack amp.

I'll try to make it with Christian. Hoping not to haul gear around :)

Apr 23, 2015 at 2:29 AM Post #68 of 441
@third_eye

An unfortunate turn of events will prevent me from attending this one.  Please reassign my table space to another attendee. Thanks.

Apr 23, 2015 at 10:01 AM Post #69 of 441
If there is any interest, I'll bring my LIO.

Apr 23, 2015 at 12:41 PM Post #70 of 441
  @third_eye

An unfortunate turn of events will prevent me from attending this one.  Please reassign my table space available to another attendee. Thanks.

Sorry to hear that. All the best to you and I hope things improve...

Apr 23, 2015 at 11:06 PM Post #71 of 441

Sorry to hear that. All the best to you and I hope things improve...

I fully expect to be at 100% in due time. Since I've purchased a ticket I may still attend. However, I just won't have any gear in tow. Thanks!

Apr 24, 2015 at 12:21 AM Post #72 of 441
^Oh good...still a chance that you will come!  I do need to still go to lunch with you though...I will check in.  And try to listen to that Demo Music playlist.  Listening to Tidal right now.  
wink.gif

Apr 24, 2015 at 9:07 AM Post #73 of 441
^Oh good...still a chance that you will come!  I do need to still go to lunch with you though...I will check in.  And try to listen to that Demo Music playlist.  Listening to Tidal right now.  :wink:

@jazzfan, your playlist has some real gems in it. Very thoughtfully constructed. I hope you make it, and I hope I am able. I hope all is well, or gets well with you!

Apr 24, 2015 at 8:00 PM Post #74 of 441
@jazzfan, your playlist has some real gems in it. Very thoughtfully constructed. I hope you make it, and I hope I am able. I hope all is well, or gets well with you!

I'm glad you found something of interest in my playlist. I'm always looking for new demo tracks. So if you come across any good material, I'd love to hear it. I'm doing well and I hope to make it to this meet. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back