:sunrise: Official 2015 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 18, 2015, Doubletree San Francisco Airport
Apr 28, 2015 at 12:06 AM Post #78 of 441

Yes, please bring this!

cool.. then I'll need to setup at a member table somehow.. I might also have a cavalli liquid crimson and a yggdrasil by then, as well.

May 5, 2015 at 4:02 AM Post #81 of 441
I went to CanJam SoCal so do I still qualify to attend this one? (LOL) I have can jam fever so of course I want to attend! Actually there are some hot gear I didn't get to try there like the larger Cavalli, and now LH Labs, etc.

So I will try to take the day off. Also, will there be much space for member showcase rigs?

May 5, 2015 at 4:18 AM Post #82 of 441
Registered and rip-roarin' to go!

I'll be bringing my original Sony MDR-V700's and an HTC Evo 4G, ROM'd with Ubersonic RC3 + plenty of CD-rips to WAV.

May 5, 2015 at 4:31 AM Post #83 of 441
I plan on going, and will be bringing the following:

Schiit Bifrost (Uber)
Schiit Lyr
HiFiMAN HE-560
Fostex TH-900

May 5, 2015 at 10:44 AM Post #85 of 441
I will be attending with my girlfriend and most likely @dpron 

I'm undecided if I will bring anything.  Will post back when I figure it out if there is still table space to claim

May 5, 2015 at 11:40 AM Post #87 of 441
  I went to CanJam SoCal so do I still qualify to attend this one? (LOL) I have can jam fever so of course I want to attend! Actually there are some hot gear I didn't get to try there like the larger Cavalli, and now LH Labs, etc.

So I will try to take the day off. Also, will there be much space for member showcase rigs?

We will have plenty of space of member rigs so let me know if you want table space.
  Registered and rip-roarin' to go!

I'll be bringing my original Sony MDR-V700's and an HTC Evo 4G, ROM'd with Ubersonic RC3 + plenty of CD-rips to WAV.

Awesome, see you there!
  I plan on going, and will be bringing the following:

Schiit Bifrost (Uber)
Schiit Lyr
HiFiMAN HE-560
Fostex TH-900

I'll put you down for half a table!
  I will be attending with my girlfriend and most likely @dpron 

I'm undecided if I will bring anything.  Will post back when I figure it out if there is still table space to claim

Sounds good!
  I'll be there!

Got you down!

May 5, 2015 at 2:00 PM Post #89 of 441
Hello third eye. Please reserve a 1/3rd of a table for me (unless it's a miniature table, LOL). By the time of the meet, I should have a Gustard X12 DAC with Wyrd USB signal cleaner, Project Ember tube amp hybrid with a few tubes for rolling, and for headphones a modded DT 150 and HD 650 mostly, with a laptop as a transport. But I will be often walking around with some of my gear for comparison.

Also @stjj89 yes please do remember to bring your Fostex TH-900 - I've been wanting to hear this and other TOTL Fotex 'cans for a long time.

May 5, 2015 at 2:07 PM Post #90 of 441
Also third eye and other moderators: I would like to strongly recommend for you to please make a cordial invitation (beg them if you must) for Alo Audio exhibitor to attend. Their upcoming Continental Dual Mono portable DAC / tube amp hybrid with balanced options was an enigma I can never forget nor 'unhear' and it's something all of you must hear - this little thing seemed able to finally utilize the full potential of a few of my headphones of very different types! Also their largest headphone amp (with modded HE-6) was possibly the best thing I've ever heard!

And if you can get Creative Labs to come also we would like that too I'm sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back