:sunrise: CanJam SoCal 2016 (March 19-20, 2016)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2016 at 12:03 AM Post #946 of 1,119
Warren send me 10 Carbon from the next batch for a 10 year in home test session, with the possibility of selling all 10 of them, thank you. 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 17, 2016 at 12:40 AM Post #947 of 1,119
Hey Warren and Wata,

I have been busy with real world stuff (wife, kids, sports, spring break ski trip, etc.) so haven't been around here much but looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone. Truck leaves driveway in 7 hours, plane leaves Denver in 12 hours, arrive in OC in 14 hours, very excited. I will be around Thursday evening if anyone is around and all day Friday to help set up (Brannan, Warren, Michael, Alex) Lets get everyone set up so we can all go out to dinner together, that's were to fun is at. See everyone soon.

Jim

Mar 17, 2016 at 1:06 AM Post #948 of 1,119
Hey Warren and Wata,

I have been busy with real world stuff (wife, kids, sports, spring break ski trip, etc.) so haven't been around here much but looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone. Truck leaves driveway in 7 hours, plane leaves Denver in 12 hours, arrive in OC in 14 hours, very excited. I will be around Thursday evening if anyone is around and all day Friday to help set up (Brannan, Warren, Michael, Alex) Lets get everyone set up so we can all go out to dinner together, that's were to fun is at. See everyone soon.

Jim

Well as for food, right now it seems Friday is In N Out, for some of us. Sat I am taking people for Chinese, not sure what you are doing that night, MIGHT have 1 spot still open. As of now its me Brannan, 4 people from headphone guru and a distributor for Noble. We can talk at the show, I am buying dinner Sat.

Mar 17, 2016 at 1:12 AM Post #949 of 1,119
Mar 17, 2016 at 1:57 AM Post #950 of 1,119
I've got to set-up.  :frowning2:   BTW, surprised that Bear didn't sign up for a Tungsten audition yet.  If he did, you guys could all come in for a 45-minute block!

Nope, you're right on time sir!  :smile:   Just put you on the list.

[rule]
BTW, in case anyone's wondering... I've been updating the bottom of our Cavalli post with the Liquid Tungsten Audition Spots list, which currently looks like:

Liquid Tungsten Audition Spots:

1. @audiojun

2. @musicman59

3. @velvetx

4. @rajivarora

5. @HiFiGuy528

6. @Khragon

7. @singleended58

8. @Scot Hull

9. @Frank I

10. @artemart

11. @third_eye

12. @Stillhart

13. @theblueprint

14. @sonictransducer

15. @husafreak

16. @drgajet

17. @SanJulesSur

My Glass brother!  :smile:   Feeling better?

I am feeling much better, doctor is treating my diabetes caused by my kidneys being out of balance. I am getting my strength back and have spent the last few days listening to the Glass. And the glass sounds so good, it brings tears to my eyes. It feels good to listen to such superb sounding music.
Please take care my glass brother
Andrew Reddog Jones.

Mar 17, 2016 at 2:19 AM Post #951 of 1,119
Mar 17, 2016 at 3:33 AM Post #952 of 1,119
  Warren send me 10 Carbon from the next batch for a 10 year in home test session, with the possibility of selling all 10 of them, thank you. 
very_evil_smiley.gif

If @bangkokkid wants to hook me up with a custom of each Noble model, for the same duration, maybe this could be arranged.  See what I did there?

My Glass brother!  
smile.gif
  Feeling better?

I am feeling much better, doctor is treating my diabetes caused by my kidneys being out of balance. I am getting my strength back and have spent the last few days listening to the Glass. And the glass sounds so good, it brings tears to my eyes. It feels good to listen to such superb sounding music.
Please take care my glass brother
Andrew Reddog Jones.

You da man!  I was getting a little worried back there, thinking it was serious, but hoping it was serious, know what I mean?  I've been in the opposite state as you... in hyper busy mode all week.  In fact, I haven't even turned my rig on in days.  Must find balance.  Also, once the show's over, we should get caught up on you-know-what and really get cookin' with that!  
smile.gif

And... done.  
smile.gif

20 Liquid Tungsten Audition Spots:

Oh, I missed out again.

Lol, message me.  

Mar 17, 2016 at 4:37 AM Post #954 of 1,119
you missed one warren  
http://www.head-fi.org/t/784296/canjam-socal-2016-march-19-20-2016/765#post_12423639

Hey Sean, I'm so sorry about that.  I remember seeing yours, and thought I had it down, but I guess I lost it in one of my edits.  
redface.gif
  I'll move Frank I off the list.  Since he is coming in early for his Headphone.Guru press duties, I can give him an advance audition.

20 Liquid Tungsten Audition Spots:

Mar 17, 2016 at 4:59 AM Post #955 of 1,119
Warren,

So what do we have to do? Are these the order of audition too, starting at 12 and 15 min each? Also what headphones will be available? I plan to bring my music on a sd card, will there be a computer I can use?

Thanks

Mar 17, 2016 at 7:51 AM Post #956 of 1,119
Good morning!

Just checked in ready for my adventure tomorrow; going to be a long day, especially if the 405 is crazy tomorrow afternoon! If anyone wants to take pity on a jetlagged Brit tomorrow evening and doesn't mind a gatecrasher for their dinner plans, I should be in town around 6pm.

In other news - come see RHA at the show. I'm bringing cool stuff!

See you soon.

Edit: What's a guy go to do to get RMAF 2015 and SoCal 2016 signature badges, eh? (This was probably in a post somewhere that I missed).

Mar 17, 2016 at 8:24 AM Post #957 of 1,119
  Good morning!

Just checked in ready for my adventure tomorrow; going to be a long day, especially if the 405 is crazy tomorrow afternoon! If anyone wants to take pity on a jetlagged Brit tomorrow evening and doesn't mind a gatecrasher for their dinner plans, I should be in town around 6pm.

In other news - come see RHA at the show. I'm bringing cool stuff!

See you soon.

Edit: What's a guy go to do to get RMAF 2015 and SoCal 2016 signature badges, eh? (This was probably in a post somewhere that I missed).

Hope you brought bottles of single malt scotch, the new TX00000 model thats future proof for the next 10 months and oh, maybe all your other prototypes as well.

Mar 17, 2016 at 8:44 AM Post #959 of 1,119
I will have at least two of those things...

TX00000 isn't quite ready for the public to see it yet.

Sweet!! See you soon.

Trucks loaded, three hours (or so) of work left. Then two hour drive on ice to the airport. We just got three or four inches of slushy snow...will be a fun drive. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back