Suggestions required for a comparison between Shure SE215 and Bose IE2
Jan 31, 2012 at 11:31 AM Post #16 of 18
Bad build quality reviews on the Denon along with okayish sound quality (people described it as great compared to the monster beats.. I don't think that's a great benchmark to compare it to). TF10s looked good but I ended up ordering the SE315s for around ~180 USD with shipping.. way over budget but can't wait to get it.. sadly, this one won't ship in time for my friend to come (this Friday) so I'll have to wait 2 months for his room mate to fly back to India.. :frowning2:

Thanks for all your help guys!

Jan 31, 2012 at 2:09 PM Post #17 of 18
hope you are happy with your decision :)

Jan 31, 2012 at 2:13 PM Post #18 of 18
Oh, I am! Only sad that I might have to wait a while before I can get it :frowning2: I hope Amazon pulls a proverbial rabbit out of the hat and gets it delivered to my friend before Friday and then I can enjoy it next week.. I just can't wait to get my hands on it..

And yeah, it did burn my pocket. I hope it lives up to everything I've read and heard about it (especially the comfort). I just can't wait to listen to some good music on it :) This might actually convince me to stop driving and start taking public transport so I can enjoy it more :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back