Stylish headphones under 50-60 dollars
Aug 29, 2011 at 9:47 PM Post #2 of 10
Look HERE

That's about it if you want decent sound quality

Aug 29, 2011 at 9:57 PM Post #3 of 10

Quote:
Looking for some nice-looking headphones that also sound good for $50-60

Heya,

Please give us more information. Otherwise, you could have easily just looked at any online outlet and limited the price range to $60 and looked at the styles in pictorial form yourself. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but come on, that's vague and you've clearly seen more than two threads here. Right? Now, let's figure out what headphone is for you!

Please answer the following to the best of your ability:

1. What genres do you primarily listen to?
2. Do you need portability?
3. Do you need isolation (ie, open back versus closed back)?
4. Do you need pronounced forward bass, or are you someone who likes balance?
5. Do you like highly detailed bright sounds, or do you want a smooth laid back sound?
6. What is the source(s) you'll be playing from?

Very best,

Sep 1, 2011 at 8:35 PM Post #4 of 10
Ok yea sorry about that. I listen to all genres. Bass needs to be at least decent. I want isolation to be decent. Portability does not matter as long as they are not too big. Source will most likely be my mp3 player. I know that finding headphones meeting these requirements is kind of hard considering my budget but its all i have to work with.

Sep 2, 2011 at 1:25 PM Post #5 of 10
Here are a few suggestions for ya:

JVC HARX500, HARX700, HARX900

Sony MDR-XB500

Sep 2, 2011 at 8:30 PM Post #8 of 10

Quote:
Thanks for all of the suggestions. I was thinking that instead I might try to expand my budget and get the Ultrasone PRO 550 or the Ultrasone HFI-780. Any thoughts?

The HFI-580's are great. 

Sep 2, 2011 at 9:06 PM Post #9 of 10
The HFI580 are easy to drive and they sound there best without AMPs help and HFi780 need AMP to sound it best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back