Stupid Apple Shuffle
Mar 16, 2009 at 12:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23

Suntory_Times

Headphoneus Supremus
Apperantyl the new Ipod Shuffle will only work properly with certain apple earphones as they will contain the controls for the player. Maybe apple has finally shot themselves in the foot with this one.

Read below for more.
Review: Apple iPod shuffle (Third-Generation) | iLounge

Mar 16, 2009 at 2:01 PM Post #2 of 23
Yeah, I saw that and was excited about getting one, it looks very pretty, but then when it would only work with stock buds - epic fail. Plus it's really quite expensive.

Perhaps if they came up with a little baby in-line remote?

Mar 16, 2009 at 2:52 PM Post #5 of 23
The mass will listen to their mp3s and aacs with their iBuds. I don't think Apple shoots their own leg here.

And they'll have an adapter to use normal 3,5 mm plugful phones.

Mar 16, 2009 at 3:15 PM Post #6 of 23
I thought the new shuffle was pretty cool. I just use iBuds for my portables anyway, so I have no problem with that, and it is 1/2 the size and 2x the storage of the last shuffle. That is just amazing.

Mar 16, 2009 at 3:18 PM Post #7 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by tintin47 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I thought the new shuffle was pretty cool. I just use iBuds for my portables anyway, so I have no problem with that, and it is 1/2 the size and 2x the storage of the last shuffle. That is just amazing.

Blasphemy!!!! :O
Head-Fi SPY!!!!!

ph34r.gif

Mar 16, 2009 at 3:32 PM Post #9 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Suntory_Times /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Apperantyl

Just thought this was very quotable
evil_smiley.gif
biggrin.gif

Mar 16, 2009 at 4:50 PM Post #11 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by progo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The mass will listen to their mp3s and aacs with their iBuds. I don't think Apple shoots their own leg here.

Agree, the stormtroopoing, slobbering morons will march right off the end of the cliff for it.
smily_headphones1.gif

This is in the wrong forum, goofy OP.

Mar 16, 2009 at 4:55 PM Post #12 of 23
a stupid apple, is that better than a bad apple?

mines on its way to vinnie for mods! he will have to create a new smaller RWA sticker now for sure

hehe ; )

Mar 16, 2009 at 6:49 PM Post #14 of 23
They should design the cable pink and fat so it looks like a worm coming out of an apple.

Mar 16, 2009 at 7:06 PM Post #15 of 23
I am sure we will see after-market control cables, with a regular 3.5mm headphone out.
Allowing you to use you favorite 'phones with the shuffle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back