STUDIO I Evaluation!!!
Feb 6, 2010 at 4:14 PM Post #61 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Studio + PS1000's = a happy Craig

I think we might have something here my friends. Some changes are needed and they will be detailed, but this is my initial opinion....

Craig

I'm really curious. What's wrong with it? Major, minor, what? A software glitch?

Feb 6, 2010 at 6:32 PM Post #62 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by acroyear /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm really curious. What's wrong with it? Major, minor, what? A software glitch?

Nope...

Some tweaks. No biggie. I will talk about it in the next few days. I need more time on it. I would rather post my impressions once I have more hours on it.

Craig

Feb 7, 2010 at 3:15 AM Post #65 of 559
Quote:

Nope...

Some tweaks. No biggie. I will talk about it in the next few days. I need more time on it. I would rather post my impressions once I have more hours on it.

Craig

That's very encouraging to read, that, so far, the impressions of things to improve are in the Tweaks category. That said, we'll wait until the impressions have had some time to better form and settle into the ears and brain before we take anything shared so far and start to run with it.

Feb 7, 2010 at 3:41 AM Post #66 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by sbulack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's very encouraging to read, that, so far, the impressions of things to improve are in the Tweaks category. That said, we'll wait until the impressions have had some time to better form and settle into the ears and brain before we take anything shared so far and start to run with it.

Even a tweak may be hard to fix though. Who knows?

Feb 7, 2010 at 4:46 AM Post #67 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by acroyear /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Even a tweak may be hard to fix though. Who knows?

Nope, nothing hard at all.

I must say that several times while listening to either my HD800s or PS1000s, I often forgot it was coming from a small beautiful looking player vs some of my other very expensive amps. Some of you that know me know that my rig is very serious. This statement is a very impressive since I'm very critical of my listening. I guess I'm an audio snob. This is a headfi'er statement, not a sales pitch. The name STUDIO will be talked about. Perfect, no. But what player is?

So, tweaks are minimal and have no production impact. I have not tested everything though....

Craig

Feb 7, 2010 at 4:56 AM Post #68 of 559
Quote:

Nope, nothing hard at all.

I must say that several times while listening to either my HD800s or PS1000s, I often forgot it was coming from a small beautiful looking player vs some of my other very expensive amps. Some of you that know me know that my rig is very serious. This statement is a very impressive since I'm very critical of my listening. I guess I'm an audio snob. This is a headfi'er statement, not a sales pitch. The name STUDIO will be talked about. Perfect, no. But what player is?

So, tweaks are minimal and have no production impact. I have not tested everything though....

Craig

I think I speak for all of us when I say we're glad you're an audio snob
wink.gif

Feb 7, 2010 at 10:04 AM Post #69 of 559
Quote:

Craig

So aside from the holiday, production itself and shipping, you don't expect any further delays?

Feb 7, 2010 at 12:28 PM Post #70 of 559
So aside from Chinese Holidays,production itself, shipping, packaging, fixing the tweaks and unexpected delays the studio is ready.... aside from that, what have the Romans ever done for us?

Feb 7, 2010 at 2:29 PM Post #71 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by Woody469 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So aside from the holiday, production itself and shipping, you don't expect any further delays?

Not expecting delays except the obvious.

Still testing however...

Craig

Feb 7, 2010 at 2:30 PM Post #72 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by Felsham PO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So aside from Chinese Holidays,production itself, shipping, packaging, fixing the tweaks and unexpected delays the studio is ready.... aside from that, what have the Romans ever done for us?

Romans gave us good stories to make great movies; Gladiators.

Amazing movie IMO.

Craig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back