STUDIO I Evaluation!!!
Feb 16, 2010 at 4:47 AM Post #181 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by acroyear /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice! Is it more powerful than an Amp3? (I'm assuming you may have one)

My AMP3 was "robed" by my closed friend, he still didn't return it to me. So, in my impression, the power between them is similiar, but i can't make a A/B comparing at this moment.

at least, my primary impression is the bass of ROCOO is better than AMP3-pro2. or ROCOO is more fit for modern music genres.

Feb 16, 2010 at 5:12 AM Post #182 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My AMP3 was "robed" by my closed friend, he still didn't return it to me. So, in my impression, the power between them is similiar, but i can't make a A/B comparing at this moment.

at least, my primary impression is the bass of ROCOO is better than AMP3-pro2. or ROCOO is more fit for modern music genres.

That's helpful, thanks for that.. And tell your friend to get his own Amp3.

Feb 16, 2010 at 4:33 PM Post #186 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by davepc61 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What is the differance between the Rocoo and The "Cube C30"?

The Spelling?? LOL. I'm in rare form.

I'm not sure....
darthsmile.gif

Craig

Feb 16, 2010 at 8:23 PM Post #187 of 559
I'm getting pretty excited about getting this roCoo player with the Studio. I didn't expect such a nice "gift" for the early pre-order. Before, I was so excited about the Studio that I thought this roCoo would just collect dust, but now I think I'll actually use it quite a bit if the sq is good, and I'm getting the immpresion that it will be. Turns out it does have a screen, and a nice amp inside too.

Feb 16, 2010 at 11:47 PM Post #188 of 559
Got one on my hands, it's truly a lot more refined than the AMp3. That little acrylic piece at the back is actually so nice with the metal.

Feb 17, 2010 at 12:45 AM Post #189 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Got one on my hands, it's truly a lot more refined than the AMp3. That little acrylic piece at the back is actually so nice with the metal.

After I saw the photos, the acrylic piece looks super nice.. Are you having any trouble with that recessed headphone jack?

Feb 17, 2010 at 1:14 AM Post #190 of 559
I am not having any problems with the recessed jack. However, it is very easy to get the right channel to go out if you give the plug a little tug. It's not troubling me though. They even give you an extension that fits without a problem.

Feb 17, 2010 at 1:15 AM Post #191 of 559
Oh BTW, The Rocoo is very nice as well. you wouldn't guess the device only costs that tiny tiny bit
smily_headphones1.gif
have yes to take a listen i will right now.

Feb 17, 2010 at 1:21 AM Post #192 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh BTW, The Rocoo is very nice as well. you wouldn't guess the device only costs that tiny tiny bit
smily_headphones1.gif
have yes to take a listen i will right now.

Please report your findings. Is it the RoCoo model A or B? Class A amp?

Feb 17, 2010 at 1:24 AM Post #193 of 559
I have the Class A Amplification Model, just means shorter battery life but better Sound Quality. It sounds kinda like my 4th and 5th gen Nano, but has a crisper sound to it. Overall, this device could sell for twice it's current price.

Also, this thing is scarily powerful....i listen to volume 4 out of 32...6 is so loud i can't even put my TF18's near my ear...

Feb 17, 2010 at 5:06 AM Post #195 of 559
So what are the real differences between the rocoo and the amp3. is its screen the same size? does it have an internal memory?
How's its menu system? i wonder how hisoundaudio have refined their menu system / gui since the last one left something to be desired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back