Studio Beats
Jan 8, 2010 at 5:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

stonyboys

100+ Head-Fier
Hi, has anyone got to listen to the full size beats by Dr. Dre? I'm not gonna lie, when i first saw em i thought they looked really nice so i went and searched up some reviews. people say they're pretty damn good except for some bass issues and the fact that they need batteries.

what did you think about these? how do they compare to other headphones that are around 350?

what would you think about them if they were 270 instead of 350?

Jan 8, 2010 at 6:10 AM Post #4 of 9
for $350 or even $270, u can get something WAY better than those beats. i think part of the reason why the beats are so expensive is because it has "dr. dre" labeled on it.

Jan 8, 2010 at 6:13 AM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by stonyboys /img/forum/go_quote.gif
any suggestions?

What sort of music do you typically listen to?
Where will you be using them?
What sort of gear will they be matched with (i.e. source, hardware)?

Take a look here to start...then here

Jan 8, 2010 at 6:20 AM Post #6 of 9
i listen to a lot of stuff. rock/pop oldies like the beatles and the turtles and some classic pop like micheal jackson and frankie valli. also some rap like eminem and dr dre, and SOMETIMES i might throw in a little metal.

how are the HD280s? 80$ senns seems like a good deal from what i've heard about other senns.

also, i'll mostly be using it with my ipod touch without an amp. either on the bus, walking, or in class.

Jun 13, 2011 at 3:18 PM Post #9 of 9
i had 130 to spend i found a pair of legit used studios and a pair of legit used ms 400s both from amazon i choose the ms 400s the ms 400s retail at 240 the studios at 350 the ms 400s sound a lot more real the studio are just purely fun sounding to real or soothing aspect to it 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back