Strong Bass & Good Quality Headphones £200 ?
Oct 26, 2012 at 5:53 AM Post #16 of 21
Surely most of the money spent on these goes to the manufacturing due to them being made just for me... so i could get better quality sound for around the same price if i bought standard headphones. Or am I wrong?

Depends who you got with for the manufacturing.

Try cosmic ears flex when they come back in stock.

Spun out from my RenovateD and NCX'd HTC One X!

Oct 29, 2012 at 2:49 PM Post #18 of 21
I'd still rather go down the over ear rout to be honest, I find in ears such a hassle! 

Plus I've gotten into a habit of pushing them in every 5 minutes because my old ones kept slipping out, so now I do it regardless D;

Oct 30, 2012 at 6:35 AM Post #20 of 21
Jesus! another £20 and that's how much I paid for the earphones! new!

Thanks for finding them though, I had no luck when I tried, eBay, Google and even Sennheisers own spares shop I couldn't see them. Obviously you have superior search skills :')

Oct 31, 2012 at 8:39 AM Post #21 of 21
Settled with the ATH-M50's

I'm pretty impressed with clarity etc. (Although, I'm no audiophile, so I have no credible views)

They're decent straight out of an MP3 or through my laptop, but un-amped they lack bass (at-least, my pair do) and ofcourse that's IMO. I tried them through the Yamaha amp powering my home system and the bass was much better, more prominent and punchy. The over all playback was warmer too. I'll eventually be getting a portable Fiio amp for them (at the moment the E6 looks likely, cheap and cheerful... I hope) and maybe that'll bring the bass forward a bit. Maybe they'll warm up after some usage too, we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back