Stop the rumors: it's going to be "HD 800".
Feb 6, 2008 at 6:41 AM Post #94 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by ueyteuor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so was this all a rumor? no more hd800?

all along is all rumours

i just got mine HD650 from Jaben yesterday

can't be endless waiting for something that most likely rumoured

wink.gif

Feb 6, 2008 at 7:04 AM Post #96 of 120
Man, I thought some new revelation about the next Sennies has been posted.

Let sleeping threads lie.

Feb 9, 2008 at 10:46 AM Post #97 of 120
Sennheiser gotta do something and it has been a while for new releases in the higher end section, so it is about time for them to release something new!

The akg 701 is a competitor that sells well in the same pricerange as the hd650.

Feb 9, 2008 at 11:25 AM Post #98 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by ueyteuor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so was this all a rumor? no more hd800?

its just a rumor, thats for sure.
But nobody can say that there will never be a HD800. So until the opposite are proved we can always hope...
tongue.gif

Feb 9, 2008 at 1:55 PM Post #99 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
its just a rumor, thats for sure.
But nobody can say that there will never be a HD800. So until the opposite are proved we can always hope...
tongue.gif

There IS comming something new for sure. Tyll (from headroom) has let that much shine trough but when is the question!

I am eager for a new even better headphone since speaker development is continues, while i have feeling headphone development takes smaller steps....

Feb 22, 2008 at 1:02 AM Post #100 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by tourmaline /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There IS comming something new for sure. Tyll (from headroom) has let that much shine trough but when is the question!

I am eager for a new even better headphone since speaker development is continues, while i have feeling headphone development takes smaller steps....

What exactly has he let on? Care to summate it for us?

Feb 22, 2008 at 2:37 AM Post #102 of 120
Quote:

Originally Posted by greydragon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Man, I thought some new revelation about the next Sennies has been posted.

Let sleeping threads lie.

How is this for a revelation: the OP was full of crap...

Feb 22, 2008 at 5:31 AM Post #103 of 120
Im still on page 1 of this thread so i dont know if someone further down the thread said it already.......but i think it would be funny if AKG came out with a k801 the day after senn has the HD800....lol.

Feb 22, 2008 at 6:03 AM Post #104 of 120
they will release a new headphone, at some point. but i sincerely doubt anyone who has posted in this thread knows when or even what it will be called. until that time arrives, i have my 600 and 650 to keep me company. no complaints there.

Feb 22, 2008 at 6:20 AM Post #105 of 120
I wonder if it will come before a competitor rattles their cage. By now, they've probably paid off everything they invested in R&D, tooling, etc., and are mostly getting profit off the line. It doesn't make sense to change right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back