Stolen Sennheisers...Need Help
Sep 28, 2005 at 12:06 AM Post #61 of 77
Because he admitted, they're not kicking him out of the Academy, but he has a point on his record for stealing.

Sep 28, 2005 at 12:17 AM Post #62 of 77
Congrats on getting them back peacefully! Tell him that you'd like to sell it to him for the price that you paid at amazon. That way he'll pay you for brand new headphones and he'll have good cans to listen to.
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 28, 2005 at 12:36 AM Post #63 of 77
One of my friends demoed them a few weeks ago, and he's willing to pay that price, the full price.

Sep 28, 2005 at 11:56 PM Post #64 of 77
Glad to know it worked out! And glad to know the guy has a consience after all~

Sep 29, 2005 at 12:35 AM Post #65 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by micaela
Glad to know it worked out! And glad to know the guy has a consience after all~

No he doesn't. I flew to Texas and found the kid and almost beat him up with a Louisville slugger with 10 inch nail sticking out the end of it, but then he said he would give the px200's back
biggrin.gif

Sep 29, 2005 at 1:58 PM Post #66 of 77
This is exactly why i don't bring E5C's to school. Too many of my friends want them, and too many of people i don't like want to wreck them.

That's why i only use MX400's at school. They might not be good, but they do the job.

Sep 29, 2005 at 2:20 PM Post #67 of 77
Yeah you had to twist his arm and he put you thru crap for a month before grudgingly giving you a flippant fox and grapes confession - remorse should be part of the disciplinary committee's consideration (even if that's not the way it is in the real world - well, remorse can help soften a sentence with some judges hehe). And did he reimburse you for the trashing of your cans? He can't just get a free loan, damage your stuff, and put you thru that hassle and just walk away! JUSTICE!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 30, 2005 at 1:24 AM Post #68 of 77
Well, he gave them back only because he didn't want to get kicked out of the academy.

I'd want revenge for the cosmetic damage, but then I'd get kicked out.

Sep 30, 2005 at 1:44 AM Post #69 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23
This is exactly why i don't bring E5C's to school. Too many of my friends want them, and too many of people i don't like want to wreck them.

You should see my when I walk around campus. I have my h320 with me, shure e3's, my new shiny dell xps2, and am just waiting to be mugged. My iriver and shures can never get stolen because I go every where with them.

Oct 5, 2005 at 2:35 AM Post #75 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by dvallere
Not necessarily true; if he's the hotheaded type he might come back with a few buddies and beat you to a pulp for it. Tread gently.

Thats true I guess. That wouldn't be the best thing that could happen.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back