Stolen Sennheisers...Need Help
Sep 22, 2005 at 9:59 PM Post #46 of 77
Is there any posts on this or any other forum that you've made regarding putting the tape on the headphones? If so, find one that predates the when you first reported it. Obviously it would be best if the date was a while ago...

I definately feel your pain though, I lost a $700 PDA a couple years ago... It was most likely stolen out of my backpack while I ran to the restroom after my final. I was really sick that day and didn't take my backpack with me as I normally would.
mad.gif

Sep 22, 2005 at 10:01 PM Post #47 of 77
If you posted about taping your headphones printout that post (it is dated) as evidence.

Sep 23, 2005 at 12:35 AM Post #48 of 77
The Guy avoided me all day... He had this really suspiscious look on his face, and he would not talk to anyone...

Sep 23, 2005 at 12:43 AM Post #49 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by hugz
i'd get the money for them (full list price) and then beat his ass down. Why be civil with someone who steals from you? There's nothing wrong with a bit of violence. might teach him to think before he acts in the future, and will mean people are less likely to steal from you in the future.

I find this post hillarious coming from someone with a screenname of "hugz" (which I pronounce hugs).

Sep 23, 2005 at 1:23 AM Post #51 of 77
Yeah, thats a good idea. Try to find a reciept box and everything you can find to prove you own them. Nail this guy and you won't have to deal with him again.

Sep 23, 2005 at 5:13 AM Post #54 of 77
Getting parents involved is a good idea. Try to make it as civilized as possible because remember that people will be talking about it school if you get him in a LOT of trouble ie. get him kicked out. so try not to blow it up. good luck and keep us updated

Sep 23, 2005 at 5:26 AM Post #55 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon.
Not at all overkill, sounds like the perfectly rational thing to do.

And while you're at it, remind the kid before going in that he can give up the phones and reimburse the 70$, or he will get expelled and basically ruin his life.

Ignorant people make me sick.

I shoud have rephrased my words to say: "If you did all four of my points, it would be overkill". I'm quite sure everyone would be 100% convinced of your friend's guilt by the time you got to point three let alone the full monty...

Violence never solved anything.

Sep 27, 2005 at 3:22 AM Post #56 of 77
So Estilo what has happened???? Did you get them back????? Inquiring minds want to know.........

Sep 27, 2005 at 3:25 AM Post #57 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by micaela
So Estilo what has happened???? Did you get them back????? Inquiring minds want to know.........

A couple of inquiring minds...
smily_headphones1.gif

Rob.

Sep 27, 2005 at 11:50 PM Post #59 of 77
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got My PX200's back, the dude admitied his wrong doing, I gues the guilt got to him, he said he didn't care about them, and I got them back,

I took my carrying case and reciept from Amazon.com(I've saved it since last year)

but....

It still makes me a bit angry because, cosmetically, they are damaged, but only a little bit. But Perfomance wise, they perform at their peak still with no blown drivers or distorting.

Then He admitted to me that they are the best headphones he's heard, I just told him don't be a Dee Dee Dee and Buy your Own...
eggosmile.gif
icon10.gif

Sep 28, 2005 at 12:01 AM Post #60 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by Estilo
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got My PX200's back, the dude admitied his wrong doing, I gues the guilt got to him, he said he didn't care about them, and I got them back,

I took my carrying case and reciept from Amazon.com(I've saved it since last year)

but....

It still makes me a bit angry because, cosmetically, they are damaged, but only a little bit. But Perfomance wise, they perform at their peak still with no blown drivers or distorting.

Then He admitted to me that they are the best headphones he's heard, I just told him don't be a Dee Dee Dee and Buy your Own...
eggosmile.gif
icon10.gif

I am glad it was resolved and you got your cans back. Did you ask to be paid? Did he offer to pay? What (if anything) is being said by the school administration/security?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back