Stealth Sonics IEM impressions thread
Jul 23, 2019 at 7:03 AM Post #31 of 96
Added advantage of doing the canjam route is free impressions, and possible show discount! Enjoy.

@davidcotton Free impressions? Are you just talking about being able to listen to demo units for free, or getting impressions done for custom IEMs for free?
If it's the latter, please could you elaborate? :)
I couldn't attend last year.
I have some vague memory the year before of Gisele from Aid2Hearing (if I remembered that correctly) being there and offering some kind of deal on impressions.
But if I recall correctly, she was attached to the Noble stand, so maybe it was just free impressions for people placing a Noble order at the same time?
I know she showcases their IEM's at her practice, amongst others.
Well, anyway, I may have just misinterpreted your post, so let's see :p

Jul 23, 2019 at 7:23 AM Post #32 of 96
@davidcotton Free impressions? Are you just talking about being able to listen to demo units for free, or getting impressions done for custom IEMs for free?
If it's the latter, please could you elaborate? :)
I couldn't attend last year.
I have some vague memory the year before of Gisele from Aid2Hearing (if I remembered that correctly) being there and offering some kind of deal on impressions.
But if I recall correctly, she was attached to the Noble stand, so maybe it was just free impressions for people placing a Noble order at the same time?
I know she showcases their IEM's at her practice, amongst others.
Well, anyway, I may have just misinterpreted your post, so let's see :p
I believe several manufacturers offer free ear impressions at a show if you decide to order with them. I know 64 Audio, EE and Vision Ears have done it in the past. Gisele sometimes offers free impressions, she did that when I met her at the Indulgence Show a couple of years ago. So yeah, could be a good way to get everything done in one go and save a little money as well.

Aug 3, 2019 at 2:24 AM Post #33 of 96
Here is my take on the Stealth Sonics universal trio: https://twister6.com/2019/08/02/stealth-sonics-u2-u4-and-u9/

upload_2019-8-3_8-22-53.jpeg

Aug 12, 2019 at 9:09 AM Post #34 of 96
Aug 12, 2019 at 2:16 PM Post #35 of 96
Review of the U4 by @Deezel177, great read !
https://theheadphonelist.com/stealth-sonics-u4-boom-boom-clap/

@Deezel177 Will you review U2 and U9 as well?

Thanks so much for sharing, David! I've just finished one heck of a long day, hence why I haven't shared the review on Head-Fi yet. Nevertheless, I'm glad to tease that I've got a whole lot more content to share with you guys over the coming weeks. But, until then, here's my official share of my U4 review! :D

P.S. The 9 may be in the works. We'll see what the future holds... :wink:

Aug 12, 2019 at 3:31 PM Post #37 of 96
Thank you guys for sharing.
@davidmolliere, I tend to agree with those saying you need to translate your reviews in French.

Didn’t know there were people asking for it aside from a few mild request on TellementNomade, I sure could...I just need some time. That and for some reason I am more comfortable with English :p

Aug 12, 2019 at 3:33 PM Post #38 of 96
Thanks so much for sharing, David! I've just finished one heck of a long day, hence why I haven't shared the review on Head-Fi yet. (....) P.S. The 9 may be in the works. We'll see what the future holds... :wink:

Oh I know you would share, sorry if I spoiled a proper announcement!

Great to know about U9 I love your reviews and I am eager to see your take on them :)

Aug 13, 2019 at 2:33 AM Post #40 of 96
That and for some reason I am more comfortable with English :p
I have that too. Funny thing is that whenever I speak to Nic it is in English, despite the fact that we are both Dutch. It is just easier to discuss gear in English, especially when it becomes more technical. Of course I also have the excuse that I used to live in the UK. :D

Aug 13, 2019 at 2:48 AM Post #41 of 96
Google Translate :p

Yeah people can use that but it really sucks :p

I have that too. Funny thing is that whenever I speak to Nic it is in English, despite the fact that we are both Dutch. It is just easier to discuss gear in English, especially when it becomes more technical. Of course I also have the excuse that I used to live in the UK. :D

Interesting!

I find French has more exception than rules, it’s an illogical language, english always made sense to me it’s so much more logical and clean...

Aug 15, 2019 at 12:10 PM Post #42 of 96
Do we have any FR on U9???? Tempted since it has clarity, wide soundstage, and a DD bass. Im about to buy Fearless Roland and this has the same price range so far. 1k usd mark

Aug 15, 2019 at 12:32 PM Post #43 of 96
Aug 15, 2019 at 12:32 PM Post #44 of 96

Users who are viewing this thread

Back