SR60's looks.
Jul 22, 2011 at 1:18 AM Post #17 of 44
Among the very most attractive at that price point to be sure, even if they don't compete aesthetically with some of the much more expensive stuff (I would marry a T1).
I had a friend with an ms-1, one with an sr60, and one with an sr-80 before I got the sr60i, the look of which i prefer, if only by a small margin.
I definitely was lukewarm about the grado look until I got into modding, and once I started seeing all the great things that people were doing making their own cups and headbands and stuff I came to really appreciate their minimal design and modular functionality. Now I've got my own wooded pair, the look of which I absolutely love, and plan to continue to work on in the future.

Jul 22, 2011 at 1:23 AM Post #18 of 44
I LOVE the look of pretty much every Grado ( HP1000, PS1, and RS1 especially) but I think a lot of the custom cups look...bad honestly. I don't know, probably the type of wood draws me away, since I've liked the look of anything with cocobolo. Strangely, the RS1/2 cup design only appeals to me with the mahogany used stock though. A nice purpleheart design may sway me though.

Jul 22, 2011 at 6:56 AM Post #19 of 44
I've always adored the way they looked. It all started with me thinking the RS-1's have to be the most original looking headphones.... WHAT THEYRE 700 DOLLARS?!!!!

But then look you can get plastic versions which kinda look like them for 60 bucks! Deal!

Jul 22, 2011 at 5:13 PM Post #28 of 44
Personally, I don't care what any headphones look like.

I only care about comfort and how they sound.

beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back