Spring VA, DC, MD Macro Meet @ 5/17/2008
Mar 18, 2008 at 4:11 AM Post #46 of 94
Great news guys! It's look like going to be really really great meet!

As for the Balanced B22, all boards are running and I am working on temporary panels to put everything together. If I wait two to three weeks to get professional made panels and then get problems during assembling it could be too late to fix it in time. Don't want to risk. But I am ordering panels ASAP anyways. If I get them in time to replace them will be a matter of few hours.

Mar 19, 2008 at 3:36 AM Post #47 of 94
Ugh, tempting.

I missed out on last year's meet, due to a new job.

Will see if I can make this...

Though I admit to being a bit more speaker-oriented lately.

Mar 19, 2008 at 3:40 AM Post #48 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by sschell /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ugh, tempting.

I missed out on last year's meet, due to a new job.

Will see if I can make this...

Though I admit to being a bit more speaker-oriented lately.

Since SK138 just setup a new listening room with his new speaker system you may enjoy this more since it will actually more than a simple headphone meeting.

Mar 28, 2008 at 2:38 PM Post #49 of 94
Well my balanced beta22 should be there too
smily_headphones1.gif
Though it's a single case solution so I'd be interested if I can tell the difference.

It still hasn't arrived yet but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for early next week.

Cheers,
Chris

Apr 1, 2008 at 12:13 AM Post #50 of 94
Bump for meeting notice change and update....

Apr 1, 2008 at 12:32 AM Post #52 of 94
I am glad you did not make it the next week. I daughter is getting married. I wonder just how much I will be doing that weekend? Probably not much but we will see. The extra month is good for me and recuperation.

Apr 1, 2008 at 12:38 AM Post #53 of 94
Ouch, I guess I am going to have to back out as I will already be moved away from the area by then. You guys have fun.

Apr 4, 2008 at 1:01 AM Post #55 of 94
sk138, I think I'll come just to see (and hear) your various turntables. I have an old Revox B790 that I'm tempted to get tuned up so I can try vinyl again - or maybe buy an entry-level TT before making a larger financial commitment.

However, I'm expecting visitors next month but don't have a firm date yet, so put me down as tentative for now.

I don't have any exciting headphone gear (just a couple of entry-level cans), but if the scope of your meeting extends into other audio stuff let me know and I'll post some of what I have.

Regards,
Frank

Apr 5, 2008 at 5:54 AM Post #56 of 94
ouch, i just saw the date change (you might want to change it in the thread title). this is a bummer for me as i gave up a day of work to make this meet as well as the opportunity to work the next day since i would have been wiped out from 9 -10 hours of driving plus the meet, and i don't know if i can make it next month. oh well, i guess it couldn't be helped.
frown.gif

Apr 15, 2008 at 6:02 AM Post #57 of 94
i will try to make it, but you just changed it from the perfect date for me to the weekend before my finals! but i really want to hear stax and a good amp..

as of now i have:
DT880's
HD25's with 650 cable
E-MU 0404

and if i find a 6680 tube then maybe i will have my soha built by then.

Apr 28, 2008 at 4:24 AM Post #59 of 94
i'm trying to arrange my work schedule so i can make it. se, is it definately on for may 17th? (how about updating the thread title to reflect the new date....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back