Spring VA, DC, MD Macro Meet @ 5/17/2008
May 12, 2008 at 1:04 AM Post #77 of 94
Has anyone heard from Se?

If he can't do it I could possibly host though I'm not sure how many people are showing up. I'm in Old town Alexandria though and my house isn't the biggest.

May 14, 2008 at 1:40 AM Post #78 of 94
hey there mr meet master,

what's the skinny, are we having a meet? i hope the host is alive, well & having a great time wherever he is but i am looking forward to something definitive in the next day or i will have put this meet on the back burner. i need to make a schedule decision about saturday by wednesday the 13th or plan B goes into effect. these last minute wrinkles happen.

please let us know if we are still on assuming you are able to pull this meet off.

we are all looking forward to it.

stevieo

May 14, 2008 at 2:01 AM Post #79 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hey there mr meet master,

what's the skinny, are we having a meet? i hope the host is alive, well & having a great time wherever he is but i am looking forward to something definitive in the next day or i will have put this meet on the back burner. i need to make a schedule decision about saturday by wednesday the 13th or plan B goes into effect. these last minute wrinkles happen.

please let us know if we are still on assuming you are able to pull this meet off.

we are all looking forward to it.

stevieo

Well I can host in Alexandria is Se is AWOL. My wife gave me the go ahead.

Cheers,
Chris

May 14, 2008 at 8:24 AM Post #80 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreadhead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well I can host in Alexandria is Se is AWOL. My wife gave me the go ahead.

Cheers,
Chris

thank you for the kind offer.

but, i am waitng to hear from sk138 since i already committed to that meet but will have to resched since i have another appointment in the wings on that day which is on hold unless i hear from sk138 very soon.

May 14, 2008 at 11:14 AM Post #81 of 94
Dave...thanks for the guilt trip. As I was packing my stuff to return home from Manila...I saw his email and I KNOW I dropped the ball on this one. No excuses offered only my deepest apology.

I have not read all the thread here yet but if anyone is still interested in early June meet...I will be more than happy to host it. At least now, I will NOT travel anywhere.

Thanks for your understanding....I will check this thread for interests for early June meet when I return home late tomorrow.

May 14, 2008 at 6:05 PM Post #84 of 94
Well I'm glad to see that Se is doing ok and I hope the travels go well. I guess we're waiting until next month
smily_headphones1.gif

I don't think I can wait that long with my beta22 though. It'll have to go up for sale before that.
frown.gif

Cheers,
Chris

May 14, 2008 at 7:22 PM Post #85 of 94
Sounds good to me to wait till June. Recovery is even better then and my daughters wedding will have been completed by then.

May 15, 2008 at 2:33 AM Post #87 of 94
Just ran across this meet notice - immediately thought....looks like I will miss another chance to attend one of these events ^#%*#

Any possibilty of fitting one more?
Can bring a couple Millet Max Amps. One has BJT output buffer - the other has MOSFET output buffers.

May 15, 2008 at 5:22 AM Post #88 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by SK138 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dave...thanks for the guilt trip. As I was packing my stuff to return home from Manila...I saw his email and I KNOW I dropped the ball on this one. No excuses offered only my deepest apology.
I have not read all the thread here yet but if anyone is still interested in early June meet...I will be more than happy to host it. At least now, I will NOT travel anywhere.
Thanks for your understanding....I will check this thread for interests for early June meet when I return home late tomorrow.

no guilt trip intended. glad to hear you're okay and i do hope that it can be rescheduled at a time that most folks can attend. i would like to request that you shoot for a sunday rather than a saturday as taking off saturdays is getting costly for me. another suggestion - once a date is chosen you might want to ammend the tread title. congrats on finishing your overseas tours of duty!
smily_headphones1.gif

May 17, 2008 at 9:53 PM Post #90 of 94
If this is pushed to June, there is a good chance I can make it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back