Sponsor Review Program--Win the Tronsmart Force 2 BT Speaker to review
Jan 14, 2021 at 9:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 53

Tronsmart Official

Member of the Trade: Tronsmart
Hi Dear Friends

A few days ago, we just made a poll to see if there is anybody who wants to try Bluetooth speaker. It seems that many people are interested in it. Now it comes. Tronsmart NEWEST Bluetooth speaker Force 2 is ready for you to try!
1610675122508.png

If you are a reviewer on any platform, or you are an audiophile, and you are crazy about audio equipment, welcome to join us! Please follow the steps to join:

PS: This time is a little bit different, please read the rules carefully.
1. Leave the comment below this post-"I want to join the Tronsmart Force 2 review program!" And then share something related to BT speaker. More detailed or special, more chance to be chosen.
2. Email to marketing@tronsmart.com in the following format:
Title: I want to join the Tronsmart FORCE 2 review program!
Content format:
Name:
Country Location:
Head-Fi User Name:
What BT Speakers you have now:
Links to your reviews:
Media Channel links(If you have):

3. We will select 5 participants and ship products to you. All selected participants will get a FREE FORCE 2 sample!

4. After receiving the samples, please make a review on Head-Fi and tag our “Tronsmart”. If you have any other channels, welcome to post!

5. In addition, ONE HIGH-QUALITY REVIEW will be selected to get the chance to try our secret new product!

(The high-quality one is selected mainly based on the analysis of the product, the details of the pictures and description, and the popularity of the review after the publication.)

Please keep in mind that this time we only focus on the UK, IT, ES, DE, FR, and other related markets to which the above Amazon markets can deliver.

The participating date will end on Jan. 31. The review rank date will end on Feb. 31.

The final explanation right of this activity is reserved by Tronsmart.

Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Tronsmart

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WINNER ANNOUNCE

Dear friends,

Here we come! Today let's announce the winners of last month's Force2 speaker event! Congrats to the lucky guys!
And if you are not one of them, please don't be upset. We have more activities in the future! Stay tuned! You may be one of them in the future! :sunglasses:

The list of the winners:
@Dobrescu George
@meringo
@Guidostrunk
@ngoshawk
@Ichos

Hurry up! Click our account directly to send your address! We will arrange the package for you ASAP.

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2021 at 11:18 AM Post #2 of 53
I want to join the Tronsmart Force 2 review program! I have an ebike and like to ride with a speaker in certain scenarios, and also like having something for outdoor social settings... just like your marketing photo:
Tronsmart-Element-Force2-SoundPulse--Bluetooth-Speaker-427034-13.jpg

Current speakers all seem to have limitations... Out of everything I've tried in the past few years, the JBL charge 3 was the best -- seems similar to this? The current charge 4 is silly though, with only one driver. This Transmart seems to have better form factor and audio potential... I'd love to find out.

Jan 15, 2021 at 11:29 AM Post #3 of 53
I want to join the Tronsmart Force 2 review program. I have been looking for a portable Bluetooth speaker for home and outdoor use when I'm grilling. I have yet to try one out.

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2021 at 5:31 PM Post #4 of 53
Hi! I'd like to join the Tronsmart Force 2, I own some buletooth portable speakers (Beats Pill, Sony SRS-XB12, Ultimate Ears Megaboom 3) and also the Audio Pro Addon C10, so I could give you an opinion after a comparison between them.

Jan 15, 2021 at 9:37 PM Post #6 of 53
I want to join the Tronsmart Force 2 review program!
I'm currently using a bluetooth speaker for my stealth camping adventures and my main issues are battery life and sound quality at the moment.

Jan 16, 2021 at 2:31 AM Post #8 of 53
I want to join the Tronsmart Force 2 review program! I have an ebike and like to ride with a speaker in certain scenarios, and also like having something for outdoor social settings... just like your marketing photo:
Tronsmart-Element-Force2-SoundPulse--Bluetooth-Speaker-427034-13.jpg

Current speakers all seem to have limitations... Out of everything I've tried in the past few years, the JBL charge 3 was the best -- seems similar to this? The current charge 4 is silly though, with only one driver. This Transmart seems to have better form factor and audio potential... I'd love to find out.
Don't forget to send the email to marketing@gmail.com.:relaxed:
Email to marketing@tronsmart.com in the following format:
Content format:

Name:
Country Location:
Head-Fi User Name:
Links to your reviews:

Jan 16, 2021 at 4:41 AM Post #12 of 53
I want to join the Tronsmart Force 2 review program.

I currently have a jbl flip 4, jbl charge 3, jbl xtreme, and jbl partybox. Would love to see how it stacks up.
Don't forget to send the email to marketing@gmail.com.:relaxed:
Email to marketing@tronsmart.com in the following format:
Content format:

Name:
Country Location:
Head-Fi User Name:
Links to your reviews:

Jan 16, 2021 at 10:59 PM Post #13 of 53
"I want to join the Tronsmart Force 2 review program!"

I do not have a BT speaker, but I have heard a few. I post reviews here and on my blog as well as several other sites.

Thank you for the opportunity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back