SpinFit Eartips Thread - The cheapest audio upgrade
Mar 21, 2021 at 1:49 AM Post #1,111 of 1,133
Has anyone orderd these from
Aliexpress lately? I see hundreds of positive reviews over there but still reluctant to order, $5 with free ship seems too good of a deal.
I've ordered several sets of spinfit tips from various sellers on AE. The cheaper options are typically one pair instead of two. Just check the descriptions.

Apr 22, 2021 at 3:08 PM Post #1,114 of 1,133
My experience (back when I used IEMs daily) - they usually fit fine after break-ins. However, the tips usually wouldn't provide proper seal and/or could feel loose when I'd used the same pair straight for a while, says 3-4 weeks. My solution - I used alternate pairs each week...I used pair #1 for one week then switched to pair #2. YMMV

Jan 25, 2022 at 4:38 PM Post #1,118 of 1,133
Well everyone has a side of their body that is larger, more notable with your feet+shoes and hands+gloves.

Just use XL in both if there is no adverse effect using XL in the smaller canal.

I had the issue before I could find any14mm tips (be it L or XL depending on the brand) so I know where you are coming from in that one ear would just and no more seal and other not seal.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2022 at 4:48 PM Post #1,119 of 1,133
Well everyone has a side of their body that is larger, more notable with your feet and shoes and hands+gloves.

Just use XLK in both if there is no adverse effect using XL in the smaller canal.

I had the issue before I could find any14mm tip (be it L or XL depending on the brand) so I know where you are coming from in that one ear would just and no more seal and other not seal.
I am using them with Sony WF-1000XM4.

There is a test in the Sony app that can determine if there is a perfect seal.

On one ear I can only pass that test with the L and on the other only with the XL.

Jan 29, 2022 at 9:59 AM Post #1,124 of 1,133
^^ I knew that was coming! 😉

Not in the 3 years I have been doing it since I got my first set, also does not effect the AZLA SednaEarfit range.

This does not remove the slight yellowing on any of them that happens due to your ear wax over time and you produce more due to wearing earbuds.,

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back