South Florida Meet
Oct 22, 2004 at 6:23 AM Post #211 of 222
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion
Just bring that camera and take a lot of pics to post on Sunday. I assume the directions I sent you made sense. I did send you directions, didn't I? There will be a lot of cool stuff to checkout.

sunday? you got internet there i can post em' live
wink.gif

ya i got your directions and address, shouldent have any issues
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 22, 2004 at 4:04 PM Post #212 of 222
[size=large]AWESOME NEWS!!!
[/size]

I just received a package from taipei and inside was my Gilmore V2SE^2 !!!
eggosmile.gif

I am SOOOO happy and SOOOO sad at the same time...why? because it is 12:00pm and we are about to leave for Miami and I cant listen to it until later this evening.

TYRION - You should be getting a package today with two more Gilmore amplifiers from Justin Antness - it will be delivered to your home - please inform your wife/kids to pick it up. If they miss delivery we might have to drive to USPS office and pick it up - but hopefully everything will be OK
smily_headphones1.gif

YAY!!!
orphsmile.gif

Oct 22, 2004 at 4:31 PM Post #214 of 222
Quote:

The Gilmore arrived. Thanks for the present, you shouldn't have.

LOL

You should have a Gilmore Lite and a Gilmore V2-SE built by Headamp.

I am bringing my Gilmore V2-SE^2 which I just received from Taiwan.

I will also be bringing the Rudistor and the Woo Audio (yeah...last chance for you guys to see/hear them so why not).

Leaving in about one hour to meet Gene at 2:30 at a wendys and then we'll be headed your way. Should be there around 7:00pm

Will be in telephone contact along the way.

Cheers!

Oct 22, 2004 at 4:33 PM Post #215 of 222
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
LOL

You should have a Gilmore Lite and a Gilmore V2-SE built by Headamp.

I am bringing my Gilmore V2-SE^2 which I just received from Taiwan.

I will also be bringing the Rudistor and the Woo Audio (yeah...last chance for you guys to see/hear them so why not).

Leaving in about one hour to meet Gene at 2:30 at a wendys and then we'll be headed your way. Should be there around 7:00pm

Will be in telephone contact along the way.

Cheers!

Have a safe trip. Oh, did I mention the surprise. I guess I forgot. Guru, you better get going. We can talk about it tomorrow.
evil_smiley.gif

Oct 22, 2004 at 4:44 PM Post #216 of 222
Quote:

The Gilmore arrived. Thanks for the present, you shouldn't have.

What a guy - that Guru sure knows how to treat his friends
tongue.gif

Surprise, Mike? I don't remember hearing anything about a surprise ... Doh! wouldn't be much of a surprise if I had, but you really shouldn't have.

Oct 22, 2004 at 4:55 PM Post #217 of 222
Quote:

Originally Posted by agile_one
What a guy - that Guru sure knows how to treat his friends
tongue.gif

Surprise, Mike? I don't remember hearing anything about a surprise ... Doh! wouldn't be much of a surprise if I had, but you really shouldn't have.

Did I mention a surprise, I don't know what I am saying. I meant, what a surprise you guys are leaving so soon.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 22, 2004 at 5:56 PM Post #219 of 222
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
We're off from Tampa
smily_headphones1.gif

Unless you have a satellite dish with internet connnection to your car, then you haven't left yet. LEAVE. I guess you left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back