Soundsoul S-018 Impressions Thread
Jan 18, 2015 at 10:15 PM Post #76 of 283

So good, I've been using them instead of my FX750 tonight. They have such an awesome quality for something costing so little. It's a heavyweight with a lightweight price.

Jan 19, 2015 at 5:21 PM Post #78 of 283
Just got mine today. Was browsing amazo, found this little gem and couldn't help myself not to order one. It's a freaking $13, so I thought to myself even if they sound bad, I got nothing to lose anyway, but the reviews say otherwise. So, first listening, I can say this iem sounds good. It does so many things right.
1. Treble is smooth, yet sparkly and airy.
2. Mid is lush, not thick, but not thin either, very natural.
3. Bass is tight and punchy. It doesn't cover up other frequencies.
4. Build quality is very good. Love the cable and housing.
For only $13, I think everyone should have it.

Jan 19, 2015 at 6:00 PM Post #79 of 283
Does anyone know a taobao-aliexpress link for the price of 8-12 USD? I have an URL with tao, but for 22$s..still amazing deal I know, but hey..cheap as we can go, right? 
tongue.gif

Jan 19, 2015 at 6:19 PM Post #80 of 283
Just got mine today. Was browsing amazo, found this little gem and couldn't help myself not to order one. It's a freaking $13, so I thought to myself even if they sound bad, I got nothing to lose anyway, but the reviews say otherwise. So, first listening, I can say this iem sounds good. It does so many things right.
1. Treble is smooth, yet sparkly and airy.
2. Mid is lush, not thick, but not thin either, very natural.
3. Bass is tight and punchy. It doesn't cover up other frequencies.
4. Build quality is very good. Love the cable and housing.
For only $13, I think everyone should have it.

Yupe! It is too good to not have one

Jan 19, 2015 at 6:57 PM Post #81 of 283
Yupe! It is too good to not have one

Yes it is amazing how the even cheaper than "budget" iem has come to this moment. This is a weird moment where price is not the indicator of the sound quality we will get from an iem. Very fun times and good for the wallet too.

Jan 19, 2015 at 6:58 PM Post #82 of 283
Does anyone know a taobao-aliexpress link for the price of 8-12 USD? I have an URL with tao, but for 22$s..still amazing deal I know, but hey..cheap as we can go, right? :p

Amazon is only $12.99 and with prime you get it in 2 days.

Jan 19, 2015 at 6:59 PM Post #83 of 283
The S-018 is budget in price, but play in the mid heavyweights, from the EPH-100, JVC FX650, Zero Audio Tenore, JVC FXT90, ect ect ect...

Jan 20, 2015 at 4:28 PM Post #87 of 283
  The same for me...I'm in France.Do you where I could finf a seller for my country??

Nulle part, mon gars.
I've already looked everywhere. The only solution for us: a Po box in the US... or a Taobao agent.
I wonder why there's still no S-018 on Aliexpress... I too am craving for these little gems!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back