Soundmagic pl-30 20.00 shipped
Oct 11, 2008 at 7:13 AM Post #166 of 523
Quote:

Originally Posted by lavinachtani /img/forum/go_quote.gif
guys which one should i go for.... x3i or pl-30?
how different is the sound from the cresyn e630 which i own currently

You from SG? I've got a pair of cresyn lying around with the soundmagics on order. Can give you a mini review when I go get it...

Oct 11, 2008 at 10:04 AM Post #170 of 523
When you get new iem or headphones we play music through them a little louder than we listen to for about 50 hours for iem. Headphones about 100 hours. I burn my stuff in on my home stereo. Not real loud. The transducers (drivers) work back and forth and we call that brakeing in or burn in.

Oct 11, 2008 at 8:43 PM Post #176 of 523
I actually don't find their bass that strong. I've been fiddling with different tip options, and my UE double-flanges seem to make the bass most apparent, but it's still nowhere near Klipsch Image X10 or Atrio m5 levels of punch. What I do hear is well controlled, though. I wouldn't say my PL30 is bass shy, mind you, just balanced with less impact than some.

Oct 12, 2008 at 3:11 AM Post #177 of 523
To anyone who's ordered from FocalPrice: what on earth does "Receiving Confirm" mean? If you log in and look at your order, under "operation" where it would say Processing or whatever now says Receiving Confirm. If you click it, it says "Are You Sure?" and lets you click yes or no. I sent an email asking what this was all about but haven't heard back yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back