soundMAGIC E10M- extra review
Feb 26, 2013 at 9:15 AM Post #31 of 41
Hey Jared,

Thanks for the suggestion.. I heard a lot about MH1C which has awesome sound quality with few other small issues. Mainly lacks looks.

E10M - i liked everything, but out of stock in india. 

So got D-202 today for $41, its definitely awesome & bang for buck earphones which satisfies all of my requirements. Nice sound balance, looks, comfort.

Apr 2, 2013 at 9:03 AM Post #32 of 41
Hey jared.,

I'm thinking to get one, I have recently brought Soundmagic MP21, not that impressed with the sound clarity in all the genres played. Bass is good though.

So i would like to know important thing about the Soundmagic E10M,

[COLOR=0000CD]Is there a Track change feature with the remote provided on this E10M, and also is it compatible with smart phones - samsung primo especially.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=0000CD]Please let me know.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=0000CD]Thanks, Suny[/COLOR]

hiya suny,
mp 21 is a good IEM from what heard of, good bass , mids and soundstage though treble tends to roll off but its one of those good iems limited to thier price bracket.:xf_eek:

i am not sure if getting E10 would be a upgrade from PL/MP 21. But to answer your questions; there is no track change feature but to recieve/ hold calls and volume rocker with mic.
and to my knowledge the E10m only supports ipod/iphone, though sometimes music playback works with few phones but the remote doesnt work with anyphone other than apples.

Theres a universal version of E10m known as 'E10' without 'm'. It doesnt have any remote or mic but just a regular 3.5mm jack.

regards

Apr 2, 2013 at 9:12 AM Post #33 of 41
Hey Jared,

Thanks for the suggestion.. I heard a lot about MH1C which has awesome sound quality with few other small issues. Mainly lacks looks.

E10M - i liked everything, but out of stock in india. 

So got D-202 today for $41, its definitely awesome & bang for buck earphones which satisfies all of my requirements. Nice sound balance, looks, comfort.

you welcome:D
glad you liked it. you may need to change your source if you want a good headstart:wink:
cheers

Apr 14, 2013 at 1:26 AM Post #34 of 41
jared..

thanks for the reply...,

yes i see that MP21 is a good start for IEM collection. I got used to it's music quality Now & i found it to be good one in the price range.

i am searching for new IEM upgrade to MP21, Not necessarily E10M, it's out of stock in  india for almost couple of months so considering my previous features requirement, would like to hear your suggestions please. any comments on Klipsch Imwge one s4 i?

Thanks,
Suny

Apr 14, 2013 at 1:40 AM Post #36 of 41
the S4 is good with bass quantity but not quality though its been more than a year when i got them to my ears, from which i can say that bass along with little so recessed mids, i would say they are defo not balanced at all. So, hope you get what i mean here. And by any means if you are getting them then get the S4i only if you have iphone/apple pods or else go with regular S4.

regards 

Apr 15, 2013 at 4:49 AM Post #37 of 41
Jared..,

I listen to Rock/Heavy Metal/Blues/Pop/Hip Hop and country music. I love Clear BASS without loss of music detail. And the budget i would look into $30-50 (at max) i.e approx 3000/- rupees. 

Actually my desired collection is of head gear is:

1) one wired headset(IEM)   (already have mp21, but looking for an upgrade that has inline remote)
2) one wireless headset       (yet to be selected)
3) one over-the-ear headset  (yet to be selected)

Currently i am looking #1 and #2 , So please.. can u suggest a good headset??. 

Thanks,
Suny :)

Apr 15, 2013 at 7:31 AM Post #38 of 41
to your query
1-  if you cant get E10 then i would suggest you to get sony mh1c thats 20$  here http://www.ebay.in/sch/i.html?_trksid=m570.l3201&_nkw=sony+mh1c&_sacat=0 (in rupees)
check out some reviews, they are better compared to mp21 and the inline control is compatible with recent xperias and few android phones( whats yours) you can find the list of compatible  phones there

2- from my own experience philips SHB9000, the best sound from bluetooth wireless i have ever tried, theres a little upgrade from 9000 to SHB10000, just check them out you may find one for good price

Regards

Dec 29, 2013 at 10:51 PM Post #41 of 41
Am sorry, but haven't heard the unforced, someone else might chime in but for the price I have yet to hear better. E10m has good soundstage IMO and the subbass goes pretty deep better than mh1,IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back