Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5
Oct 29, 2015 at 5:41 PM Post #2,506 of 5,804
Oct 30, 2015 at 10:41 AM Post #2,508 of 5,804

This cable looks like a worthwhile upgrade. Do you have the link to where you bought it? Also, how does it situate on your ear with the lack of the ear guides?

Thanks!

Def doesn't work well with spinfits...they sack in the ear. I went back to the sony stock tips when I got the MUC cable. happy though :) 

Oct 30, 2015 at 10:58 AM Post #2,509 of 5,804

This cable looks like a worthwhile upgrade. Do you have the link to where you bought it? Also, how does it situate on your ear with the lack of the ear guides?

Thanks!

Def doesn't work well with spinfits...they sack in the ear. I went back to the sony stock tips when I got the MUC cable. happy though :) 

for the japanese lady, look in the new and used section of amazon .com it usually says ## new startin from $$$ scroll down until you see one that ships to your contry, my case japanese lady sold me my XBA-A3 and the MUC

Oct 30, 2015 at 1:21 PM Post #2,510 of 5,804

Thanks for the comment. So with the regular tips they don't sag anymore?

Oct 31, 2015 at 10:06 AM Post #2,513 of 5,804
This is really personal tho, it fits perfectly for me with the spinfit+upgrade cable compared to the stock cable.

Wairing for my upgrade cable LOL, lets see how much it takes to be delivered
tongue.gif

Oct 31, 2015 at 12:49 PM Post #2,514 of 5,804
  Wairing for my upgrade cable LOL, lets see how much it takes to be delivered
tongue.gif

The upgrade cable + spinfits fits perfectly for me, but still it sticks out making it unwearable during sleep or physical activities. Though need to be extra careful while wearing them because the upper part cable is thin and no strain reliefs compared to the stock cable.

Oct 31, 2015 at 1:21 PM Post #2,515 of 5,804
I sleep with my Z5 a lot but also am a back sleeper. The Z5 works ok for my power walks but would not be good for heavy exercise or activity.

Sound wise the Z5 is a to by best IEM I own or have owned. I am still in awe of its full sound, sound stage, and 3D spatial imaging. When I hear brighter IEMs I do notice it lacks crunch for instruments like the electric guitar but it is OK in this area for my needs and I won't trade away everything else it does to get that one area.

Oct 31, 2015 at 4:28 PM Post #2,516 of 5,804
Today i will test-out my Comply foam plugs in the loud movie theather they coted me like 16 usd

Nov 5, 2015 at 6:30 PM Post #2,517 of 5,804
Hello fellas

I just purchased the Z5 (i will get it in two weeks). Do i really need to purchase a new cable? (MUC-M12SM1 or somethinh like that..)

I have the Fiio X3 player.....please....recommendations!?

Regards

Gonzalo

Nov 5, 2015 at 6:42 PM Post #2,518 of 5,804
  Hello fellas

I just purchased the Z5 (i will get it in two weeks). Do i really need to purchase a new cable? (MUC-M12SM1 or somethinh like that..)

I have the Fiio X3 player.....please....recommendations!?

Regards

Gonzalo

I got that cable for "just in case" the other breaks (the stock)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back