Sony XBA H3 - Sony XBA A3
Jan 13, 2016 at 9:15 PM Post #46 of 56
You're mean to Xudu x3 and  lg g4 or just with x3 can drive them ?
can drive the A3 but the Z5 will do better with an amp.

Jan 14, 2016 at 1:12 AM Post #47 of 56
Thanks very much
So where do you recomanded me to buy them? I afraid to get a fake headphone and also ican't buy from amazone
Thank

Try Ebay

Apr 4, 2016 at 11:00 AM Post #51 of 56
QUESTION

I've purchased a flight to Berlin to visit my German sweetie once again

This time i won't get bored on a 10hr flight, so i will bring my music and listen to it rather than see the typical in-flight movie

So question is I

1. IN WHICH STAGE(S) OF FLIGHT I SHALL NOT USE IEM?

A)take-off
B)Landing
C)during turbulence

2. I Shall remove them carefully (slowly) (during flight) or i can remove as i do on ground quickly and fast, "just pull the bud out" *pop* *pop* voila?

Apr 9, 2016 at 12:25 PM Post #52 of 56

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2016 at 4:10 PM Post #53 of 56
  Could anyone help me?
I just ordered the A3 and I was wondering if anyone can tell me how they compare against the IE80? I was also considering buying them but chose the A3 instead based on reviews, did I make the right choice? I plan on using them for commuting every now and then, as I would like a more portable alternative or even an upgrade to my Amperior. 
Thanks. 

i once heard the IE80 from a dude who sold me a Fiio x3 first gen, i found the IE80 too bassy, i prefer my A3 while at time bassy (depends more on recording if done good or bad) it's kind of neutral and bass comes in when needed, also soundstage is Huge and nice details in all frequency almost like full size cans

Apr 9, 2016 at 4:18 PM Post #54 of 56

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2016 at 11:55 AM Post #55 of 56
I just visited one of my local audio stores and came across an interesting rumor...
At the store, the XBA-A3 has been allocated to "Special Order" status, which means the retailer has no more stock physically available, the distributor isn't providing any more units, and if customers really want an A3, they'll have to specially request for it. The A2 and Z5 are still stocked and aren't "Special Order" yet, presumably because those two aren't selling as many units as the A3.
Anyway, to cut to the chase, the store manager told me based on her past experience, this means a new model is likely to come out and replace the current line soon. She told me to look out for September...
Her words: "Really not sure what exactly will be announced, but I think Sony is going to release something to replace the XBA-A line in September."
If I'm not wrong, September 2014 was the time when the XBA-A line was announced to replace the XBA-H line (please correct me if I'm wrong). And I've noticed several XBA-Z5, A3, A2 and A1 units going up second-hand for sale on Carousell (a marketplace app used in Singapore).
So, am I the only one who's finding this is news? Anyone who knows more than I do, I'm all ears. I've been on the fence about taking the plunge on a pair of A3 all year and am watching the prices at Sony specialty stores like a hawk now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back