Sony XBA-A2 need help/opinion
Jul 1, 2015 at 7:24 AM Post #93 of 233
They are very ballanced and nothing is overdone. bass is strong and ive never heard such a good bass, its the way i wanted it to sound. Im not disapointed. ive never heard such a balanced iem before. and no issues with higher frequencies no sinilance and ye non straining. soundstage is not as open as hd598 actually not even close. but iems dont sound open its how they are but they are open enough or as open as they can sound for iem i think. not heavy at all, probably 10 grams for both iems.
1.balanced
2.nice bass
3.quick post
4.detail is fantastic too

not disapointed at all, these are fantastic. if you have 230 euro laying in a couch i can recomend these completely.
with time will do a proper review of them.
thanks for this recommendation.
cheers

Jul 1, 2015 at 2:15 PM Post #94 of 233
made a video of sony xba-a2 unboxing and initial audio review if anyone interested. excuse sneesing have summer allergy. update will be coming as well. cheers

Sony XBA-A2 first look, unboxing, initial audition review
https://youtu.be/DYFHY4OjAcA

Jul 2, 2015 at 1:29 AM Post #95 of 233
made a video of sony xba-a2 unboxing and initial audio review if anyone interested. excuse sneesing have summer allergy. update will be coming as well. cheers

Sony XBA-A2 first look, unboxing, initial audition review
https://youtu.be/DYFHY4OjAcA

Cool.

Take care of your allergy
tongue.gif

The A2 are beautifully balanced for multiple genre'. I am a big fan.

Jul 3, 2015 at 12:29 AM Post #99 of 233
ye sound is detailed and balanced. my left driver crinkles but not right one. When i put them in. not sure if it matters. i didnt think much of sony hi res but now i realise that this is the iem to go with sony zx2 audio player. and that sony is doing good things with audio, something apple doesnt do. cant even put 1k kbps at least as option on itunes. i liked sony audio stuff that i also got sony xb90ex iem just to have. build is really nice. the way they sound is really fresh, balanced and you hear song nicely. i heard things i didnt hear in songs before. so ye quite cool stuff. thanks to zs2000 on yt for suggesting this iem. they are transparent too flacs sound very detailed. you hear nuances in music you didnt hear before. im happy i got them.

Jul 4, 2015 at 2:01 PM Post #100 of 233
on mine left driver crinkles when i put it in ear, but not the right one. im not sure if thats alright? sound seems the same from both of them.

Jul 4, 2015 at 10:02 PM Post #101 of 233
on mine left driver crinkles when i put it in ear, but not the right one. im not sure if thats alright? sound seems the same from both of them.

driver is protected in housing so if it were getting physically damaged is would be clearly ****ed up sounding or no sound.  Not sure what that is but the driver sounds like it's fine

Jul 5, 2015 at 1:26 AM Post #102 of 233
 driver is protected in housing so if it were getting physically damaged is would be clearly ****ed up sounding or no sound.  Not sure what that is but the driver sounds like it's fine

it is fine, both sound the same.

Jul 6, 2015 at 7:32 PM Post #103 of 233

got ak10 dac today, sound is fantastic. it does sound better than iphone, more resolution. I glued mine with sticky dots to back of iphone so there is nothing on display. the sticky dots are removable so can unglue when want.

Jul 9, 2015 at 8:55 AM Post #105 of 233
Nice!!

Nice IEM + nice DAC = Happiness. Enjoy the music!!!:)

thanks, my sony xb90ex is in customs. weird considering i got two other posts from japan and those were more expensive than this one and i didnt pay any taxes. may be the seller takes drugs and a dog that smells packages smelled drugs on the package or something. I dont think they would open it for no reason. its a frecking earphones and they wanted to look at it. not sure if they would want tax on it, would be strange considering previous two posts from japan were more expensive and there was no any tax on it. enjoying my sony xba-a2 and astell and kern ak10 combo, nice audio. good resolution

Users who are viewing this thread

Back