1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Sony walkman Tips and Tricks

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by gerelmx1986, Mar 14, 2015.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Next

Last
  1. jonathane40
    Thanks so much! That worked. For some reason it didn’t seem that clear to me.

2. jonathane40
    Has anyone been able to set up the Sensme channels on a Mac. If so, how? My nw-zx300 o my shuffles all the songs when I go to the sensme channel.

Thanks!

3. gerelmx1986
  4. alphanumerix1
    Dude thanks so much for this thread!

5. colonelkernel8
    From the dead I lift you.

All I’d like is a simple tool to sync my music library to my ZX300. Drag and drop is fine and all, but I have a ton of PDFs and Liner Note scans I don’t need to be on the player. I’d also like to not have to drag and drop my whole library every time I want to add stuff to the player that isn’t on there. The X-DAP tool for Pioneer and Onkyo players was simple and worked great, I’d kill for such a program to work with my Sony DAP. I don’t want it touching my metadata or anything, I’ve meticulously curated my library with Bliss and I don’t need Sony’s Media Center messing that up. Surely there must be a solution.

6. gerelmx1986
    I use MusicBee, now that MediaGo is no longer available

colonelkernel8 likes this.
  7. jonathane40
    Have you tried Musicbee with Sony daps that don’t have Android like the ZX300?

8. gerelmx1986
    yes with my NWZ-A17 and now with my WM1A

9. colonelkernel8
    Does it handle DSF files ok, and can I trust it with not touching my metadata? If so, I’m totally sold.

10. gerelmx1986
    Yes it handles my FLAC files, HR FLAC and DSF files ok

11. god-bluff
    MediaGo no longer available?

I'm still using it although it's a couple of weeks since I did

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  12. gerelmx1986
    I tried looking for it, to download it again, as i am gaving a hard time with Music Bee properly cataloging my HR files (it skips 24/44.1 and 24/48 resolutions. Aside from that MusicBee is a great manager

13. colonelkernel8
    I'm not seeing any support for DSF files. They don't show up in the app...

14. gerelmx1986
    Captura.JPG
    which version did you install?

15. gerelmx1986
    I have Music Bee version 3.1.6590. Did you download it from the windows store or from their website? i am using the traditional "legacy" desktop app, Windows 10
    Captura.JPG

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Next

Last