Sony PFR-V1 (K1000 KILLER).... ORDERED!!!
Oct 23, 2007 at 4:46 AM Post #121 of 126
Quote:

Originally Posted by Walie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OT: Holy cow...I've seen med school applications shorter than those "forms"

LOL!
I know. I always apologize to the buyers for having to fill out such a long form, but they do provide very valuable information for other people wanting to know about the buyer or seller. The part that is confusing is the intructions on how to make it show up properly in their post. The form itself is very simple, just long. Before I sell an item, I always inform them that part of the agreement is that they must fill out the form. I have never had a complaint yet. I've thought many times about getting rid of them, but even the buyers agree they are a valuable asset. And they are. I've seen lots of transactions go bad on Head-Fi, for one reason or another. I encourage people to use my forms to help protect themselves from a bad transaction. Anyone is welcome to take the forms for their own use.
(1/5 buyers won't get the form right on the first try, and you'll have to kindly tell them what they need to please fix on their "Buyer's" form. And they usually do. I'm just waiting on the last buyer, who needs to remove the misplaced, empty "Seller's" form from his post.

Oct 23, 2007 at 6:04 AM Post #122 of 126
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL!
I know. I always apologize to the buyers for having to fill out such a long form

You realise you're scaring off potential buyers with that thing? PM me, I can develop an ebay style feedback system for you, for free, as long as you promise to delete that thread
tongue.gif

Oct 23, 2007 at 11:10 AM Post #124 of 126
Quote:

Originally Posted by swt61 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No, I think I understood it correctly.

you obviously didnt. how does putting up ppls hope of a better headphone = putting down $500 and buying it now? am i wrong to assume his put up this heading and thread to hype this new toy?

Quote:

Originally Posted by swt61 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maybe because the two headphones share a similar design philosophy? Maybe because this is a headphone forum, and we like to compare headphones? What!

there are many headphones out there that shares similar design philosophy but sounded different. maybe he should just hear them first before judging if its worth the comparison? his owned a K1000 before so if this new phone shares the same signature it would make more sense to borrow one then? Of course his free to do what ever he wishes. maybe i;m not so head-fi enough to go though all the trouble of borrowing a headphone to compare with something that might not sound anything alike.

well i wish him best with the unbiased review and if this thing sounds better then cans in the $500 bracket then it will make a great addition to our
collection.

Oct 27, 2007 at 7:04 PM Post #125 of 126
So how many K1000s has 003 killed today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back