Sony NWZ-F806 mini review (& F-series player reviews / impressions / discussion)
Oct 14, 2013 at 6:49 AM Post #1,862 of 2,024
Hi guys! I'm trying to update NW-F800_V1_11_0000.exe my Japanese NW-F805 ,but progress stops at 12% and I see on the screen dap:
"SYSTEM UPDATE Failed to update the system software to version 1.11  Error code:7
Who knows what the problem is? 

I was trying  to rooting  via rootkit_NW_F800, can in this case? 

Oct 14, 2013 at 6:18 PM Post #1,863 of 2,024
You are absolutely right about the sensitivity part. I used a MDR-EX300 (not the ones that came with the walkman) with the ZO2. With the 4R I didnt have that proble.
I should have asked what IEM/Headphone you were using before my warning. Sorry.
Quote:

It all depends on how sensitive your IEMs or HPs are. I use the Westone 4R which has quad drivers and benefit from amping. I want the E18 for it's DAC, not just the amp. If that was the case, I'd just stick with the E12 connected via LOD to my F806.

Right now I'm not selling it AlexCheca. I loaded it with my old 90s eurodance collection. I find it goes well with dance music.
It is the US version.
Hello audiobreeder not sell your Walkman A865?, Is Japanese?

Oct 18, 2013 at 6:24 PM Post #1,864 of 2,024
Has anybody read rumors that older Android devices that haven't been able to update to Jelly Bean will be able to update to Kitkat?

http://www.knowyourmobile.com/android/android-kitkat/19689/android-44-kitkat-sweetest-features-release-date-news

Does this mean our Android operated Walkmans can now update without having to root?

Oct 22, 2013 at 11:45 AM Post #1,867 of 2,024
Oct 22, 2013 at 1:05 PM Post #1,869 of 2,024
  Do you have any experience with creating recoveries??
Even if you could create one, how'd you flash it??
I have yet to find a method to connect the device to the computer without turning it on.

No idea, I am starting fresh.

Oct 22, 2013 at 5:06 PM Post #1,872 of 2,024
  I did not find ready-made solutions. Maybe it
http://xda-university.com/as-a-developer/porting-clockworkmod-recovery-to-a-new-device

This is great, as there is no rom exit for the F.  I am trying to do a rom dump right now with romdump 82b but running into issues.

p.s. this is just great, I don't have python... nvm, installing now.
p.p.s. got Java SDK installed as required for the build.  However, for the ADB, I can't find the drivers for 4.0.4.  Can I use 4.0.3 instead?

Oct 22, 2013 at 7:36 PM Post #1,875 of 2,024
  I'd love to help, but do not understand this (((
There is something useful?
http://androidforums.com/optimus-m-all-things-root/349438-guide-how-flash-recovery-setup-androidsdk-revised.html

ruskoiazychnye est ?

That's not going to work, as there is not an existing recovery rom for the F.  I was going to make one, but the romdump is not working, as it is refer to a non-existing path proc/mtd in the F.  This path is hardcoded in the program so I can't change it.  The other way to do this is to get ADB up and running and run commands, but the ADB USB drivers is not working for the F so I am at a dead end...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back