SONY NWZ-A10 Series
Nov 2, 2015 at 11:07 AM Post #6,032 of 7,541
Yeah, I've ordered NW A25 from them already.
smily_headphones1.gif
Thanks for the cooperation. You guys are of real help.
L3000.gif

your nickname here is the name of a typical mexican dish (tamales)

Nov 2, 2015 at 11:33 AM Post #6,036 of 7,541

So this is how I look like as a mewican dish ! :3 ...Seriously though, how do you eat that thing ? O_o

haha its delicious, has fillings of pork, beans, chicken and many others, i can eat 5 lean tanmales and only two if they are really stuffed. They are steam cooked for 5 to 8hours

Nov 2, 2015 at 11:50 AM Post #6,037 of 7,541
haha its delicious, has fillings of pork, beans, chicken and many others, i can eat 5 lean tanmales and only two if they are really stuffed. They are steam cooked for 5 to 8hours

Well... I don't know much about mexican food. In fact, I know very little about world-wide food habbits ! But this looks interesting... When do you eat it ?(breakfast, lunch or what ? ) :)

Nov 2, 2015 at 11:54 AM Post #6,038 of 7,541

Well... I don't know much about mexican food. In fact, I know very little about world-wide food habbits ! But this looks interesting... When do you eat it ?(breakfast, lunch or what ? )
smily_headphones1.gif

can be at any timr of the day, but they are seasonal, often in those christmas times till february 2

Nov 2, 2015 at 4:38 PM Post #6,040 of 7,541
  Yea I have a 128gb card. I have an imported A17 so im screwed if it is a hardware issue lol.

Nada

Tried that. Tried it with the sdcard removed too. Still freezes. At the moment, I just wiped everything and transferring my stuff all over again. Which is ok because I didn't know that the MediaGo software was secretly re-encoding some of my FLAC files to 256 lol. Hopefully this fixes it. If not, ill try downgrading the firmware. 

Yeah sometimes with firmware updates the master file table on the device can get corrupted.  If all else fails it is a good idea to reformat both memory cards and reload everything.  That way the old file table is deleted and a new one will be built when you reload your tracks

Nov 2, 2015 at 6:49 PM Post #6,041 of 7,541

your nickname here is the name of a typical mexican dish (tamales)

having grown up in California and Arizona and usually within an hour or less drive to the Mexican border this gringo has always had plenty of Hispanic friends and i have to say,Mexican food is the most awesome food in the world.from burritos and tacos to chorizo and butter tortillas and chimichanga and tamales i love it all.
just a few of my favorite local restaurants here https://www.facebook.com/El-Charro-Cafe-111261412240583/  https://www.facebook.com/chilepepper.yuma/ and https://www.facebook.com/mrgdrivein/

Nov 2, 2015 at 7:27 PM Post #6,042 of 7,541
@gerelmx1986  have you ever heard this album? it has some of the best dynamics and soundstage i have heard on any recording of any genre
i wish all albums were this well mastered. i'm sure as great as it sounds on my A17 (especially paired with my Fidelio X2) it will sound even more incredible on your ZX100

Nov 2, 2015 at 8:56 PM Post #6,043 of 7,541
  @gerelmx1986  have you ever heard this album? it has some of the best dynamics and soundstage i have heard on any recording of any genre
i wish all albums were this well mastered. i'm sure as great as it sounds on my A17 (especially paired with my Fidelio X2) it will sound even more incredible on your ZX100

i don't like ravel music unfortunately

Nov 3, 2015 at 12:07 AM Post #6,044 of 7,541
I see on amazon the SanDisk 200gb card has dropped to $149 - what's the chances it might go lower for the black Friday sales? I'm from a different part of the world and don't have experience what sort of products/deals are usually available for the black Friday sales.

Nov 3, 2015 at 2:47 AM Post #6,045 of 7,541
TAMAL
Not sure if you're still looking, but I'll leave this here in case others are interested too.
I got mine from minidisc in Sydney, but addicted to audio in Melbourne also have them. They both have online stores as well. Also check out "oo" - oo.com.au . My friend just got one from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back