SONY NWZ-A10 Series
May 15, 2015 at 12:33 PM Post #4,592 of 7,541
Fiinally found a use for the line out using it to connect to my 'new' Bravo Ocean. The weak signal has a benefit with this and as it is has pretty massive gain. Even at 1/4 volume with the A15 as a source its very loud. Drives my Beyers nicely but can't say its necessarily an improvent with more sensitive phones. Those Grados really sound great straight out of the Sony

May 15, 2015 at 5:34 PM Post #4,594 of 7,541
  any body hear small clicks when changing the volume from 5 to 10 and 25 to 30 while player paused ? why is that ?
i noticed this with shure only !

,ine click when i unplug or plug headphone when it's playing i know this is normal

May 15, 2015 at 7:21 PM Post #4,595 of 7,541
  any body hear small clicks when changing the volume from 5 to 10 and 25 to 30 while player paused ? why is that ?
i noticed this with shure only !

are you complaining that it ruins your experience of not playing music while changing volume for no reason at all?
deadhorse.gif

biggrin.gif

May 15, 2015 at 7:44 PM Post #4,596 of 7,541
are you complaining that it ruins your experience of not playing music while changing volume for no reason at all?
deadhorse.gif

biggrin.gif

LOL i don't hear those clikc at all, sounded kind of those coworkers who whined they didn't wanted software testing and today they were fired... 21 people fired ouch!

May 15, 2015 at 8:30 PM Post #4,597 of 7,541
I haven't heard clicks, even w/ my sensitive iem.

also 21 people? wow that's brutal. my workplace only has 21 people total.

May 15, 2015 at 8:52 PM Post #4,598 of 7,541
  I haven't heard clicks, even w/ my sensitive iem.

also 21 people? wow that's brutal. my workplace only has 21 people total.

Yes after my training i had  a chat with an audiophile coworker too and he told me that the very bad new of 21 people getting the butt kick, I told him i bough the HA-2 amp, he is waiting for mine so he ehars it with his senns and he buys one too or not

May 16, 2015 at 10:24 PM Post #4,603 of 7,541
No clicks here.

Maybe your ears gave gone supersonic!

You may hear clicking when you disconnect or conenct ehadphones whne a file is playing
biggrin.gif
 otr perhaps he heard his buttons clicking, bad seal from IEMs?

May 16, 2015 at 11:26 PM Post #4,604 of 7,541
You may hear clicking when you disconnect or conenct ehadphones whne a file is playing :D  otr perhaps he heard his buttons clicking, bad seal from IEMs?

Hahaha no dude .. I wouldn't mix between the clicking buttons and amp clicking in certain degrees of volume changing range ! That would be very stupid from me !!
Any way I don't bother and it is not big deal

May 17, 2015 at 12:28 AM Post #4,605 of 7,541
Anyone tried this was with Etymotic IEMS? Man, they sound truly amazing!

etymotic? what's that?
cool.gif

I've been using mostly the ety kid and mk5 with the sony since I have it(my jh13 blames me for using such cheap IEMs). small stuff, you can pack it anywhere without any special care, there is enough isolation for any situation. and they really don't sound so bad. you just need to be used to the brain probing and avoid asking for strong sub bass.
the hf5 and mc5 are too sensitive and I hear some hiss on the A15 so they need a nice amp IMO or another source. er4 are sold, I just could never stand the cable vibrations getting to the IEM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back