SONY NW-ZX100
Dec 9, 2015 at 10:17 AM Post #1,966 of 3,849
  Went to a piano recital, 300 pesos for the ticket, the pianist that played is the owner of the piano house in the city.. he plays not good... he is like a robot programmed to play, no espression, inconsistent rythm..

1. Bach BWV 825, partita in B flat (original Harpsichord)
  2. Mozar KV 330, sonata in C major for Keyboard
  3. Bach/Liszt Arrangement of Bach's BWV 535 organ fugue
  4. Brahms Rhapsodie Op. 76 or so
  5. Schubert a selection of waltezer and german dances & Ländler

Bach was so inconsistent, not to emntion liszt, schubert was aggressive playing, too loud and inconsisten for a waltz, brahms expressionless ans do mozart sonata the mozart was the worst offense, so rbotic playing no fortissimo not even a pinnissimo LOL all constant volume... for that get me a harpsichord and play mozart there...

Currentlycomparing the Mitsuko Ulchida version of the Mozart KV 330, piano, very nice dynamics on it

gerelmx1986 are you ever going to change your musical taste ...you need some good Drum and Bass in your ears so you can see how good the bass response is on your ZX100 
beyersmile.png

Dec 9, 2015 at 10:33 AM Post #1,967 of 3,849
Totally agree, I respect everybody but come on with that old farty music. Respect !

Dec 9, 2015 at 10:34 AM Post #1,968 of 3,849

gerelmx1986 are you ever going to change your musical taste ...you need some good Drum and Bass in your ears so you can see how good the bass response is on your ZX100 
beyersmile.png

I have organ pieces with nice bass pipes (woodded or bass reeds) or violone (bass viol), cello, double bass, 16' stringed harpsichords, yesterday was listening to British music from the renaisance William Byrd organ pieces nice bass reed in one of his pieces, and now haydn Scottish songs. nice cello and tenor dude singing, violin and piano

Dec 9, 2015 at 10:54 AM Post #1,969 of 3,849
  I have organ pieces with nice bass pipes (woodded or bass reeds) or violone (bass viol), cello, double bass, 16' stringed harpsichords, yesterday was listening to British music from the renaisance William Byrd organ pieces nice bass reed in one of his pieces, and now haydn Scottish songs. nice cello and tenor dude singing, violin and piano

Arghhh i give up LOL!!
beyersmile.png

Dec 9, 2015 at 11:04 AM Post #1,970 of 3,849

Arghhh i give up LOL!!
beyersmile.png

with all kinds of music you can discern bass output on any player, headphone LOL, yeah baby yeah, classical music rocks (xcpt modern classical of 20th century and beyond)

Dec 9, 2015 at 11:09 AM Post #1,971 of 3,849

with all kinds of music you can discern bass output on any player, headphone LOL, yeah baby yeah, classical music rocks (xcpt modern classical of 20th century and beyond)

i tried the A3 with my Zx100, some Gangnam Style and Gentleman by PSY sounds good! try it!
biggrin.gif

Dec 10, 2015 at 3:20 AM Post #1,973 of 3,849
Selling my Sony NW ZX100 Dap. Reason is cause I am not using it much and I want to buy an iem instead. It has less than 75 hrs of use. In perfect condition. Will ship it to you (DHL) total $495.

Dec 10, 2015 at 3:47 AM Post #1,975 of 3,849
Isn't this dap like $500 new if you buy from Asia? Just curious..
I am in Hong Kong and bought it here. DHL charges $50 to ship it so Im basica lly selling it for $445. New can cost 575.

Dec 10, 2015 at 3:48 AM Post #1,976 of 3,849

Dec 10, 2015 at 9:05 AM Post #1,977 of 3,849
ZX100 + Se846 thats around $1400, but TET holiday is coming :D a lot of discounts and sale off, your savings aren't safe :D
that's the beauty of TOTL iems they do scales up when used with good Amp/Dac, i still prefer to go amp-less on the go additional weight and bulky when traveling.
sure ill send you a PM when i will visit the shop, that is when my wife approved the project proposal for new IEM

:beerchug:

Then it's all good for you, in my humble opinion. Your CFO (wifey) will need you to submit a justification and procurement report before your budget deliberation :) And yes, spending a grand isn't a joke. I don't have A CFO (yet) so that's why the budget coffers aka savings are not increasing at all :frowning2:

Dec 10, 2015 at 9:22 AM Post #1,978 of 3,849
i tried the A3 with my Zx100, some Gangnam Style and Gentleman by PSY sounds good! try it! :D  

I have Vivaldi AND Psy's Gangman Style in my Playlist :)

By the way, the Sony xba A3 and Nw zx100 is a really nice combo when I heard it at the local Sony shop. The low frequency is really engaging! The A3 is a much better purchase for the money than the Z5, IMHO.

Dec 10, 2015 at 9:23 AM Post #1,979 of 3,849
I have Vivaldi AND Psy's Gangman Style in my Playlist :)

By the way, the Sony xba A3 and Nw zx100 is a really nice combo when I heard it at the local Sony shop. The low frequency is really engaging! The A3 is a much better purchase for the money than the Z5, IMHO.
But the Z5 sounds a bit more refine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back