SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2016 at 5:23 AM Post #3,496 of 45,723
[Mod Comment]

Please - no more debates, no more arguments.  Use the block feature if you want to avoid reading a certain member's posts.  I've just culled another 20 or so posts. Next time I have to do this, I might just leave the thread locked for good ......

No-one wants that.

Oct 24, 2016 at 9:14 AM Post #3,497 of 45,723
  Do you have the link, because the only one I saw, he paired it with his SONY CIEM. Thanks

Standard TRRS as paird it with Noble K10 using Double Helix top-line balanced silver cable.

See review at www.EnjoyTheMusic.com/superioraudio/equipment/1016/Sony_NW_WM1Z_Review.htm

Oct 24, 2016 at 11:17 AM Post #3,500 of 45,723
Oct 24, 2016 at 12:09 PM Post #3,501 of 45,723
  I have  a great news for you guys! Sony Japan is planning to have 1A/1Z international version at Sony Store in Japan (will be available post domestic launch of 29 Oct)
Which means, duty free, english language and international waranty! :wink:

That's a good news.  Any idea on when the US units will be available?  Sony is officially killing its own hype now.

Oct 24, 2016 at 1:04 PM Post #3,503 of 45,723
Sorry, I don't know but.. It would be logical that Sony USA launches them very close (before or after) CES 2017 otherwise they won't have anything big to show off for audio protable

I hope they will launch it soon.  The wait is killing me.

Oct 24, 2016 at 5:50 PM Post #3,504 of 45,723
Heard from the nice folks at Amazon UK today; the email is below, but the subtext that I glean from it is that they would like me to cancel my order.

Hello,

We're still trying to obtain the following item you ordered on September 15 2016 (Order# ).

"Sony NWWM1Z High Resolution Audio Walkman 256GB Memory, Micro SD Card Slot, S Master HX engine Copper 4 Inch LED/LCD Multi-Touch Screen) Gold"

We're awaiting a revised estimate from our supplier, and will email you as soon as we receive this information.

If you'd prefer to cancel the item, please visit Your Account on the link below:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/css/order/edit.html?ie=UTF8&useCase=cancel&orderID=

One of our aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service but in this case, we've fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies.

You haven't been charged for these items. We don't charge your payment card until just before your parcel is dispatched, at which time we'll send you an e-mail to confirm the payment details, estimated delivery date, contents and method of delivery.

If the order won't arrive by the time you need it, you can cancel the order or an individual item from your order by visiting Your Account, and viewing the order details. As long as the item hasn't entered the dispatch process, you'll be able to cancel it.

We hope to see you again soon.

Amazon.co.uk

Oct 24, 2016 at 5:58 PM Post #3,505 of 45,723
Heard from the nice folks at Amazon UK today; the email is below, but the subtext that I glean from it is that they would like me to cancel my order.

Hello,

We're still trying to obtain the following item you ordered on September 15 2016 (Order# ).

"Sony NWWM1Z High Resolution Audio Walkman 256GB Memory, Micro SD Card Slot, S Master HX engine Copper 4 Inch LED/LCD Multi-Touch Screen) Gold"

We're awaiting a revised estimate from our supplier, and will email you as soon as we receive this information.

If you'd prefer to cancel the item, please visit Your Account on the link below:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/css/order/edit.html?ie=UTF8&useCase=cancel&orderID=

One of our aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service but in this case, we've fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies.

You haven't been charged for these items. We don't charge your payment card until just before your parcel is dispatched, at which time we'll send you an e-mail to confirm the payment details, estimated delivery date, contents and method of delivery.

If the order won't arrive by the time you need it, you can cancel the order or an individual item from your order by visiting Your Account, and viewing the order details. As long as the item hasn't entered the dispatch process, you'll be able to cancel it.

We hope to see you again soon.

Amazon.co.uk

i tell again and again ...Amazon sucks really SUCKS

Oct 24, 2016 at 6:43 PM Post #3,507 of 45,723
Oct 25, 2016 at 5:47 AM Post #3,510 of 45,723
Can the players come already? They need to make them available right after announcement. Quite stupid with people waiting. I'm waiting to buy but in need of a dap currently ><.

Just enough time for the QP1R to weasel it's way into your life 
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back