SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2020 at 3:00 PM Post #41,897 of 45,723
Orange like this, like the logo !
I think you should seriously consider adding tiger stripes to your orange truck.

Imagine the fear all the the other motorists when they see your truck. Not to mention the amazement and wonder, and I'm pretty sure that's a chick magnet! Hahahahaha :dt880smile: :o2smile::deadhorse:

Guys, don't choke on your drink! LOL

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2020 at 4:14 PM Post #41,898 of 45,723
I think you should seriously consider adding tiger stripes to your orange truck.

Imagine the fear all the the other motorists when they see your truck. Not to mention the amazement and wonder, and I'm pretty sure that's a chick magnet! Hahahahaha :dt880smile: :o2smile::deadhorse:

Guys, don't choke on your drink! LOL
@Vitaly2017 , that way all of the US based Head-Fi'ers will know it's you terrorizing our highways. :gs1000smile:

Jul 27, 2020 at 4:19 PM Post #41,899 of 45,723
@Vitaly2017 , that way all of the US based Head-Fi'ers will know it's you terrorizing our highways. :gs1000smile:

I'l make sure I blow my big truck horn loud so you will get some noise to disturb you while you got your headphones on .
:ghost: :smile_cat: :ksc75smile::smiley_cat::loud_sound::loudspeaker::mega:🤬

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2020 at 5:03 PM Post #41,901 of 45,723
Last edited:
Jul 27, 2020 at 5:51 PM Post #41,903 of 45,723
If you want to do a poll on which version is best you need to create a new thread and it will have the option to create a poll.

Jul 27, 2020 at 6:31 PM Post #41,904 of 45,723
Jul 27, 2020 at 7:24 PM Post #41,906 of 45,723
Edit - August 11th

The Region Changer was only meant to let you install tunings made for a region on a player from another region. It was really "useful" only for testing the Cerberus tuning on EU/JP devices, but people like RobertP, for example, are "advertising" installing Cerberus using invalid/not working ways anyway, like the XML swapping which is just not working like he (and maybe others) thinks it does.

As the region changer is really of no actual use otherwise and it can confuse people rather than helping them, I removed it from the post and from the Google Drive folder. If you really have a use of it, PM me with the details.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2020 at 7:28 PM Post #41,907 of 45,723
Please welcome, the...

Region Changer

The Region Changer will change the default region of your WM1A/WM1Z, to the one
of your choice.

As we know, we cannot apply tuning mods made for the Universal region, to a device
from the European region, for example. The Region Changer allows us to change that
default region.

The default region will be reverted with a Factory Reset (that will also erase the hours
played counter), or you can just change the region back with the appropriate package.

I made packages that can be used with the 3.00, 3.01, and the 3.02 firmware versions.

LINK

Enjoy!

So this has a different function from the Rockbox?

Jul 27, 2020 at 7:29 PM Post #41,908 of 45,723
Edit - August 11th

The Region Changer was only meant to let you install tunings made for a region on a player from another region. It was really "useful" only for testing the Cerberus tuning on EU/JP devices, but people like RobertP, for example, are "advertising" installing Cerberus using invalid/not working ways anyway, like the XML swapping which is just not working like he (and maybe others) thinks it does.

As the region changer is really of no actual use otherwise and it can confuse people rather than helping them, I removed it from the post and from the Google Drive folder. If you really have a use of it, PM me with the details.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2020 at 7:30 PM Post #41,909 of 45,723
Please welcome, the...

Region Changer

The Region Changer will change the default region of your WM1A/WM1Z, to the one
of your choice.

As we know, we cannot apply tuning mods made for the Universal region, to a device
from the European region, for example. The Region Changer allows us to change that
default region.

The default region will be reverted with a Factory Reset (that will also erase the hours
played counter), or you can just change the region back with the appropriate package.

I made packages that can be used with the 3.00, 3.01, and the 3.02 firmware versions.

LINK

Enjoy!

aaa this is not like region rolling hmmm :frowning2:

Jul 27, 2020 at 7:34 PM Post #41,910 of 45,723
Yes, there is a default region, and the "destination". The Rockbox tool allows us to only change the destination, and not the default region.

The default region does not affect the sound, compared to the destination.

This is of interest to you only if you ever wanted to apply a tuning that is made for a certain region, to a player that is not from that certain region.

REGIONS​
DESTINATIONS​
Universal/Japanese/European​
J/U/CA/CEV/CEW/CN/KR/E/MX3/etc.​
Very SMART!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back