SONY NW-WM1Z M2 / WM1A M2
Mar 29, 2023 at 11:09 PM Post #11,072 of 15,987
Either the latest Walkman or Windows Update killed the latency issue.

I was watching a live concert and noticed the sound is out of sync so i checked my -350ms setting but still, the sound was out of sync.

I then checked my Audio/Video Sync file and noticed, that there is no delay anymore, but it did not change anything.

Not sure how and why, but suddenly i can watch Videos without Delay... Its not 100% perfect so it would not work for rhythm games but its small enough to not be noticed watching live concerts or such

//Edit: It is around -50ms now, i tried to measure it. So compared to the -350ms i had before, that is a big improvement.

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2023 at 4:20 PM Post #11,078 of 15,987
What you guys think about campfire audio with the wm1am2? I usethe holocene iem and they sound really good. But I read that many people think, that campfire is overhyped.

If you like them then that's all that matters my friend. I am sure that they will perform not much differently through the am2 but If you can audition them that would perhaps benefit you!

Mar 31, 2023 at 5:41 PM Post #11,081 of 15,987
What you guys think about campfire audio with the wm1am2? I usethe holocene iem and they sound really good. But I read that many people think, that campfire is overhyped.
1AM2 owner since Dec 30th 2022, 333hrs pure music listening on 4.4mm with CFA Solaris '20, Ara, & Vega '20. Loving the synergy.

Take it with a grain of salt what other people think, opinons being easily expressed by a greater population that feels the same is much easily reached in current time of age...

You and I both agree they sound really good; all that matters- the missing piece inbetween connecting to music we love.

Myself-- Ara when in the mood for analytical layers of musical instrumental depth. Solaris when craving that spherical analog warm tone & Vega for a full out bass mind melting experience.

An album that's an absolute favourite by BT (Brian Wayne Transeau) -- If the Stars Are Eternal So Are You and I; if the genre fits your musical taste...

Mar 31, 2023 at 6:53 PM Post #11,083 of 15,987
Mine was into 5000's already and was purchased in August 2022, I have seen units into 6000's on sale used. As for ZM2 you have units with 2500+ serial number used also. It's nowhere close to 300. We're probably at 7000 AM2 / 3000 ZM2.
Thank you! I'm getting suspiciously low numbers late in the game. My new ZM2 is in the two hundreds.

(My FOMO increased .03% becoming 99.99% pure. Will there be a ZM3? Will it be capped in my region?)

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2023 at 6:26 PM Post #11,084 of 15,987
Paint me jealous! Wish they'd release a new CD. I'll have to see them :) - and bootleg them :)
Stay safe ❤️
Thank you my friend!
Come to Paris, we'll go together! I bought my ticket today!
I saw them in October 2019 (in Paris).

IMG_2184.png

IMG_9684.JPG

Apr 1, 2023 at 6:46 PM Post #11,085 of 15,987
Thank you my friend!
Come to Paris, we'll go together! I bought my ticket today!
I saw them in October 2019 (in Paris).

I would LOVE to. But I spent all my money for the next couple of years on a ZM2. My wife is furious with me for not getting Cure tickets for Montreal or Toronto this June. I couldn't find a blue Dignis patina. I found another green, and decided I like that better, and makes a good disguise. No one needs to know I have two Walkmans.

When I was 16 I almost got a Merciful Release tattoo. I still might :)

Marian was my song today ❤️

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back