SONY NW-WM1Z M2 / WM1A M2
Apr 22, 2022 at 11:54 AM Post #2,851 of 15,987
Some late night listening with the 1ZM2 and the Tiraliii. :)

7445C515-45FF-4263-B065-0A60A6100E05.jpeg

Apr 22, 2022 at 1:52 PM Post #2,853 of 15,987
"NW-WM1AM2" states that there is "shipping as soon as it arrives" and "scheduled to be delivered after early July".

"NW-WM1ZM2" states that there is "shipping as soon as it arrives" and "scheduled to be delivered after mid-May".

The order has not been suspended, and it seems that the production prospect is standing, but there is a possibility that it will not be able to produce as expected due to the delay in delivery of parts, etc., so it is better to order as soon as possible if you want to buy it.

https://kunkoku.com/nwwm1m2-8.html

Apr 22, 2022 at 2:11 PM Post #2,855 of 15,987
I wonder if the AM2 will be July here in the US..That’s crazy esp if preorders were taken starting a couple weeks ago. I was hoping for sometime in May.

Apr 22, 2022 at 2:22 PM Post #2,856 of 15,987
I wonder if the AM2 will be July here in the US..That’s crazy esp if preorders were taken starting a couple weeks ago. I was hoping for sometime in May.
China lockdown, interrupted supply chains, rescheduled vessels... that's real world. What else do you expect. Be happy to get one, this summer. That's no big deal, is it? 😉

Apr 22, 2022 at 2:24 PM Post #2,857 of 15,987
China lockdown, interrupted supply chains, rescheduled vessels... that's real world. What else do you expect. Be happy to get one, this summer. That's no big deal, is it? 😉
Depends what Russia do next I suppose. Missing DAP players may be least of our concerns 😟

Apr 22, 2022 at 2:35 PM Post #2,858 of 15,987
Depends what Russia do next I suppose. Missing DAP players may be least of our concerns 😟
Absolutely correct. Let's be happy that we are able to focus on such marginal problems.

Apr 22, 2022 at 2:38 PM Post #2,859 of 15,987
My friend’s April preorder of TA-ZH1ES at Sony Singapore got cancelled due to lack of materials at the factory for production. Now they are processing his refund.

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2022 at 2:47 PM Post #2,860 of 15,987
My friend’s preorder of TA-ZH1ES got cancelled by Sony due to lack of materials at the factory for production. Now they are processing his refund.
For now, we should learn to get used to it. It's also a chance to focus on really important things.

Apr 22, 2022 at 2:55 PM Post #2,861 of 15,987
For now, we should learn to get used to it. It's also a chance to focus on really important things.
Just need to focus on what’s important in your life. Oddly enough this whole slowdown situation has made us treasure our electronics and other products more.

Apr 22, 2022 at 2:58 PM Post #2,862 of 15,987
My friend’s April preorder of TA-ZH1ES at Sony Singapore got cancelled due to lack of materials at the factory for production. Now they are processing his refund.
Wait… what ? Someone is buying TAZ and can not buy it anymore ? I am not surprised though, all the parts that made the TAZ is obsoleted

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2022 at 3:06 PM Post #2,863 of 15,987
Just need to focus on what’s important in your life. Oddly enough this whole slowdown situation has made us treasure our electronics and other products more.
Absolutely. Think about how long the pandemic lasts already. I've talked to a lot of people depending heavily on a flawlessly running industry. To my understanding the problems are getting closer and closer to everyone. The ability to compensate all the current problems is limited and won't work endlessly. Let's hope the trouble will go as soon as possible. Currently, it's getting worse.

Apr 22, 2022 at 3:08 PM Post #2,864 of 15,987
No I get it, but I preordered using PayPal credit and I’m pretty sure they don’t hold the charge until it ships with PayPal credit. I don’t want to pay for something for a couple months and don’t even have it.

Apr 22, 2022 at 3:08 PM Post #2,865 of 15,987
Absolutely. Think about how long the pandemic lasts already. I've talked to a lot of people depending heavily on a flawlessly running industry. To my understanding the problems are getting closer and closer to everyone. The ability to compensate all the current problems is limited and won't work endlessly. Let's hope the trouble will go as soon as possible. Currently, it's getting worse.
Forget all them things, don’t even worry about yourself starving, grab a 1Z M2, and you will be happy for a while 😻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back