Sony NW-F807 Observations
Aug 25, 2013 at 11:16 AM Post #46 of 53
do you get any distortion when you use the EQ? I mean, when I use custom EQ on my iPhone 5, at some levels I get highly distorted sound. 

You really cannot compare an iPhone to the NW-F series. The immediate answer to your question is "absolutely not". Sometimes the key to a good EQ is not to boost but to attenuate instead.

Aug 26, 2013 at 2:39 PM Post #48 of 53
I just ordered Sony NW Japanese Version from Amazon. Do you guys know if the device fully supports applications like Spotify? I'm thinking that offline synching feature of Spotify (320kbps) will be a good add-on to my FLAC library.

Aug 26, 2013 at 3:27 PM Post #49 of 53
Quote:
I just ordered Sony NW Japanese Version from Amazon. Do you guys know if the device fully supports applications like Spotify? I'm thinking that offline synching feature of Spotify (320kbps) will be a good add-on to my FLAC library.

If it runs on Android then I don't see why not.  I only have a US Google account, and my F807 updated fine with it.

Aug 26, 2013 at 3:32 PM Post #51 of 53
Yeah, price wise it is more expensive than the iBasso DX50, but usability wise you just can't beat Android.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back