SONY NW-A30 SERIES
Oct 24, 2017 at 5:56 PM Post #2,001 of 2,453

someone please explain to me about these settings, I am using the Bluetooth with my car stereo, which settings should choose?

LDAC only works with Sony devices so it won't work with your car stereo. I would start with SBC Sound Quality option first. If you are unable to connect or lose the connection then use SBC Connection Preferred.

Oct 26, 2017 at 9:18 AM Post #2,003 of 2,453
Now is the time to stock up on these babies. With the newer version out, they retail in Japan for about 16k yen (120€) even at the Sony flagship store on Ginza.

There is a a Sony headphone, with a special cable, one end is WM port and a proprietary looking connector at the phone's base. MDR-1 ADAC.

Oct 26, 2017 at 4:37 PM Post #2,008 of 2,453
But other users have not found this problem? for now we are only 2!?
Now, I'm trying to use Media go to transfer all music files on Dap.
Let's see what happens
Unfortunately the problem has not been solved. I can say that I have tried every solution. I saw the light near the microsd during the block is turned off. Dap or corrupt file?

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017 at 3:48 AM Post #2,009 of 2,453
120€! In Italy is still between 190/250 €. I can't find a lower price.

That's steep.

With the Japanese price you have to consider several factors- weak ¥ vs € and no VAT (there's 8% VAT there, but as a tourist you don't pay it) plus the new version is out so they are getting rid of the old model ("old" - it came out a year ago) so Sony is discounting it by 30% in its own store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back