SONY NW-A20 SERIES
Oct 19, 2015 at 2:41 PM Post #107 of 430
If you have patience and after a couple of 'trial clicks' you will find your way around the player.

Even with the English version there is hardly any changes made one you got everything set.

The thing that suprises me is even though the player is not in English, the music loaded onto it will display in English

Oct 19, 2015 at 11:43 PM Post #109 of 430
Yobadashi and Bic both had A20's with the NC earphones, with Japanese only on the  Walkman.  (same for the ZX100).

Narita had a few shops with the A25, international language, BUT no earphones........ didn't stock the MDR-NW750

They did have the MDR-EX750, which is the noise cancelling earphones with the electronics box in the cord.......

FYI.

The A25 is identical in size and buttons as my A15.

Also, and I'm still playing with it, but the NC earphones from my old A846 does allow me to turn on the NC function on the A25, and it seems to work in a noise cancelling mode.

I upgraded from my ZX-1 to the A25 due to the battery, and NC function. (ZX-1 doesn't make it from Boston to anywhere in Asia without needing a charge......)

Last year, I bought the A15 in the airport in Japan, since none of the A10's available in Tokyo had English........ BUT the Japanese versions of the A10's did come with the NC and earphones......

-Eric

Oct 20, 2015 at 3:46 AM Post #113 of 430
where is the cheapest online shop that has the 16GB model with the headphones?, strangely the Japanese version is the cheapest on eBay with the headphones included but I'm done with Japanese menus.

Oct 21, 2015 at 6:00 AM Post #119 of 430

I thought so too, although this version, sold by a third party, is also including the NC earphones (MDR-EX750), which even at AccessoryJack go for $150. So really it's the same $300 + ~$200 (earphones), I think.

You're mistaken. The supplied IEM's are NOT EX750, but cheaper (1 mic instead of 2) NW750. I bought the EU version as well just because of them and I don't think it was worth it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back