64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
Next

Last
  1. RockStar2005
  2. aertus
    RockStar2005 likes this.
  3. RockStar2005
    I just really wish they'd go 18:9 too. From what I've been reading, that is not in the cards for 2018. I think it will hurt them even more because now that I have an 18:9 phone, I can say w/o a doubt it's AWESOME.

4. aertus
    makes it harder it place your finger on the top though when it was already difficult to begin with.

i think sony will make new aspect ratio no way tehy aren't. if not i don't care as long as its bezeless and has good design.

RockStar2005 likes this.
  5. RockStar2005
    Why would I need to place my finger on top of the phone though?

A new one? lol I guess I'd have to actually SEE it before I would say I liked it.

6. RockStar2005
  7. InfyAsiX
    So I decided to get a ZTE Axon 7 as a media consumption device with it discontinued and retail prices cheap. I couldn't pass up or match up an alternative to fit my needs. That being a quality OLED display, audiophile quality AUX and quality front stereo speakers. For gaming, Daydream VR and other various media. Wow coming from a Z3C as my previous best audio player, there's so much more that the Qualcomm DAC is lacking in some areas. I just can't stop blissing out on music with less fatigue from the less harsh mid range.

I still prefer a compact for general ease of use and I need it for outdoor activities, so the Z3C remains my main phone. I'll have to carry the Ax7 extra whenever I want to enjoy some rich multimedia. Hopefully manufacturers will fill the void of an audiophile compact that ticks all the boxes, kind of unlikely though.

8. aertus
    RockStar2005 likes this.
  9. RockStar2005
    And so it begins lol...........................................

Yes it will. lol

10. RockStar2005
  11. aertus
    RockStar2005 likes this.
  12. RockStar2005
  13. aertus
    mirai means future in japanese and thats going to be what they will call the next generation of phones. Its apparently going to have an all new design. Because of these changes its gonna take a bit longer and wont come out till next IFA instead we are going to get other upgrades at MWC like just bezeless but still retaining the omibalance. There is also the XZP sucessor that should come out as well but idk if thats the mirai or not. Its kind of confusing now xd due to how many phones sony releases.

RockStar2005 likes this.
  14. RockStar2005
    Ok thx!

Sony, making things confusing?! No way!! lol

First

Back
64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
Next

Last